Author Topic: Exhibits You Won’t Find in the New National Museum of African American History and Culture, Part 2  (Read 401 times)

rangerrebew

Exhibits You Won’t Find in the New National Museum of African American History and Culture, Part 2
September 25, 2016, 5:44 am by Cliff Kincaid Leave a Comment
Share on Facebook0Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Google+0Share on LinkedIn0Share on Reddit0Pin on Pinterest0Share on Tumblr0Email this to someonePrint this page

By: Cliff Kincaid | Accuracy in Media

Museum of African American History and Culture, (NMAAHC) construction site

In Part 1 of this two-part report, I pointed out that “Many exhibits in the new $500 millionNational Museum of African American History and Culture in Washington, D.C. will be worthwhile. They will highlight the struggle to overcome slavery and give black people the rights they were promised in the Declaration of Independence and U.S. Constitution. Many black Americans have achieved great success.”

I also pointed out that “black leadership in America, which is viewed by the media as almost exclusively liberal and Democratic, is not without major flaws. In addition, we think that the growing black conservative movement will not be given the attention it deserves. In the spirit of truth and transparency, we offer examples of exhibits that we have reason to believe, based on advance publicity, will not be available to those visiting the museum.”

In Part 1, I identified nine such exhibits that won’t be available to museum-goers, plus a list of the top donors to the museum. Here are 10 more such exhibits:

http://gulagbound.com/52100/exhibits-you-wont-find-in-the-new-national-museum-of-african-american-history-and-culture-part-2/
« Last Edit: September 25, 2016, 02:27:52 pm by rangerrebew »