Author Topic: Pence: Gennifer Flowers won't be at the debate  (Read 3037 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Pence: Gennifer Flowers won't be at the debate
« Reply #25 on: September 25, 2016, 09:55:39 pm »
"Pence, Donald Trump's running mate, attempted to draw a clear contrast between the policies of Trump and those of Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton.
"Hillary Clinton apparently thinks this is an episode of 'Shark Tank' but this is America," Pence said.

"It's serious business.""

////

This whole election has been one big reality tv show orchestrated by by the circus ringmaster, Donald Trump.  Electing a President should be serious business.  This year, it's a farce

@Applewood

Compared to Bubbette! and Donald Little Hands,Baby Hoo Hoo or whatever the hell her name is would be a better president.

I can hear her now spouting her "Let them eat sketti!" slogan.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Gov Bean Counter

« Reply #26 on: September 25, 2016, 09:59:36 pm »
@sinkspur

Pence has found himself having to pull Trump out of sinkholes when Trump says what he really feels and wants to actually do.  Now Pence has had to get rid of Gennifer Flowers and try to save Trump's Foundation.  If Trump wins, Pence will spend four years trying to save Trump from himself as he screws up the country.

I feel the life slipping out of me. When the pain comes, I cry out, but there is no prayer in it, only fear. I kneel and recite my office and the Rosary but the words are empty - dry gourds rattling in the silence. The dark is terrible and I feel so alone. I see no signs but the symbols of contradiction. I try to dispose myself to faith, hope and charity, but my will is a blown reed in the winds of despair.”
― Morris L. West, The Devil's Advocate
Donald Trump - Simple solutions for the simple minded...

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #27 on: September 25, 2016, 09:59:57 pm »
.. Trump knows Cuban is smarter....

@sinkspur
You say that like it is something remarkable. I have at least one hammer that is smarter than Trump,and even he is smarter than Bubbette!

I am fairly certain that if you could separate both of them from their prepared statements,handlers, and ear pods, you would be shocked at how stupid and un-informed both of them are.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Rivergirl

« Reply #28 on: September 25, 2016, 10:02:12 pm »
Pence is the perfect pooper scooper.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #29 on: September 25, 2016, 10:52:45 pm »
I'd just point out how amateur Trump's handlers seem to be.

If you want to use Flowers for maximum impact, you don't trial balloon her in the media. You simply give her a seat in the front row without ever telling anyone she will be there. That way, when the media and Hillary realize it, it's too late and she's already on TV, Hillary is already knocked off her game and you win.

Which of course is exactly why they didn't. All they did is throw red meat to the faithful, take it away, and solidify the idea that their guy actually did something meaningful when in fact, he helped his 'opposition'.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #30 on: September 25, 2016, 11:18:14 pm »
The reasoning for Flowers being a tit for tat for Mark Cuban is still the head scratcher. Is there some Donald Trump/Mark Cuban affair in the closet we are about to find out. (I hope this one breaks Rule 34).

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #31 on: September 25, 2016, 11:48:44 pm »
So, he was taunted, reacted rashly, publicly and ran head-first into a trap, only to sheepishly retreat. Commander-in-chief material.
tragically funny.

Wingnut

« Reply #32 on: September 26, 2016, 12:22:50 am »
tragically funny.

Tragically Hip   
Blowing at High Dough
« Last Edit: September 26, 2016, 12:23:14 am by Wingnut »