Author Topic: Writer 'shocked' by Arabs idolizing … Hitler. 'Most were enchanted by his strength, determination, steadfastness'  (Read 461 times)

rangerrebew

Writer 'shocked' by Arabs idolizing … Hitler
'Most were enchanted by his strength, determination, steadfastness'
Published: 15 hours ago

A writer for a publication in Bahrain has expressed surprise at the admiration young Arabs have for Adolf Hitler, according to a report in Joseph Farah’s G2 Bulletin.

It was Entesar Al-Banna, a columnist for the Bahraini daily Al-Watan, who described visiting a classroom and hearing young Arab girls declaring their favorite figure is German dictator and instigator of the Holocaust.

“In a course for teenage girls, where I was present, the instructor asked the girls an ordinary question: ‘Who is your favorite figure?’ Most of the answers were interesting, and included new media figures with whom I am not familiar, especially from Snapchat. But the shocking answer given by several of the girls – which compelled me to argue with them – was that they were fans of Hitler!” she wrote.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2016/09/writer-shocked-by-arabs-idolizing-hitler/#IIdKBvpRMpGqCIMM.99