Author Topic: Cruz: Trump hasn't apologized for personal insults  (Read 9494 times)

Offline Norm Lenhart

Re: Cruz: Trump hasn't apologized for personal insults
« Reply #50 on: September 25, 2016, 03:37:27 am »
Aw, come on, Norm.  Kanye and the noble basset hound may have no common nexus, but Hillary and Trump certainly do.  While your argument is very impassioned, it just doesn't fly.  Or, it flies like a basset hound.

The ears retract for supersonic flight. they are also a portable nuclear weapons platform

http://www.angelfire.com/mo/Snoppy02Homepage/basselope.html

And space based surveillance system (picture unavailable for security reasons apparently

But There is no part of my statement that is untrue.

HonestJohn

« Reply #52 on: September 25, 2016, 03:52:47 am »
The ears retract for supersonic flight. they are also a portable nuclear weapons platform

And space based surveillance system (picture unavailable for security reasons apparently

This is all very factual.

I have photographs of the elusive basselope, as well.

Here are two:

« Last Edit: September 25, 2016, 04:00:28 am by HonestJohn »

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #53 on: September 25, 2016, 03:58:55 am »
This is all very factual.

I have photographs of the elusive basselope, as well.

Here is just one:

My kid works with Lockheed and Pratt. The ugly secret is that the costs skyrocketed far beyond the $6.95 cost in the 80s.

What many don't realize is that you are looking at the source of delays in the F35 program. Retrofitting the antlers and the VR helmet the plane uses isn't going well. It'll take another $4,000,000,000 to sort out.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #54 on: September 25, 2016, 03:59:43 am »

Norm, we just disagree.

Offline Meshuge Mikey

• Master of Visual Propaganda
« Reply #55 on: September 25, 2016, 04:01:27 am »
Cruz's announcement that he would vote for The Donny did not even get a THANK YOU from the self absorbed one!!!    this has not been addressed MUCH as yet!!

Have Indentified as a Male since birth!

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #56 on: September 25, 2016, 04:03:30 am »
Norm, we just disagree.

Thats OK. I fully support your inalienable right as an American to be mistaken ;)

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #57 on: September 25, 2016, 04:04:29 am »
Cruz's announcement that he would vote for The Donny did not even get a THANK YOU from the self absorbed one!!!    this has not been addressed MUCH as yet!!

Probably because it's not remotely surprising to anyone.

Offline cato potatoe

« Reply #58 on: September 25, 2016, 04:52:43 am »
"Cruz answered by repeatedly stating that Americans have a "binary choice""

Yup. choose good or evil. Sorry Ted. you chose evil. You could have backed a conservative. there's one on the ballot. You sold out.

I agree, this move is totally absurd.  During the Indiana primary, he made it clear that he knew Trump to be a dangerous nutcase, among other things.  He has no excuse.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #59 on: September 25, 2016, 05:00:34 am »
I agree, this move is totally absurd.  During the Indiana primary, he made it clear that he knew Trump to be a dangerous nutcase, among other things.  He has no excuse.

Thats my 'pet peeve' with so called conservatives in positions of influence. And many really who claim to be a conservative. On one hand, they are standing there as icons of principle until election day...when they turn on a dime and back people they spent months or years calling the devil.

Principled? Nope. Fraudulent liars.

geronl

« Reply #60 on: September 25, 2016, 05:02:42 am »

He outlined the other issues that determined his decision.  It must have been a hard pill for him to swallow to endorse the bloated baboon who had been so cruel to his family, but I think Ted Cruz put the country first when deciding this.

Making this evil, vindictive, corrupt, lying, perverted clown the most powerful person on Earth is not putting the country first. It's a curse on all of us.

geronl

« Reply #61 on: September 25, 2016, 05:03:26 am »

exactly

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #62 on: September 25, 2016, 06:42:44 am »

The sellouts are the ones sitting this fight out.
And what do they get, Don Pardo?

Sales require exchange.

How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #63 on: September 25, 2016, 06:58:24 am »
Thats my 'pet peeve' with so called conservatives in positions of influence. And many really who claim to be a conservative. On one hand, they are standing there as icons of principle until election day...when they turn on a dime and back people they spent months or years calling the devil.

Principled? Nope. Fraudulent liars.
Stop and thin, Norm. That is what has made those of us who vote based on principle and not personality who we are, to some degree.

Personalities have consistently disappointed. Principles remain steadfast.

The Founders knew this, and we are ever reminded, if we just pay attention. Too many people looking for Pokemon, or a free ride, or something this year.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #64 on: September 25, 2016, 06:59:30 am »
Norm, we just disagree.

Who wrecked the Waco? Anyone you know?

C S Lewis

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #65 on: September 25, 2016, 07:32:50 am »
Stop and thin, Norm. That is what has made those of us who vote based on principle and not personality who we are, to some degree.

Personalities have consistently disappointed. Principles remain steadfast.

The Founders knew this, and we are ever reminded, if we just pay attention. Too many people looking for Pokemon, or a free ride, or something this year.

Oh I agree. Completely. I'd also add: "Too many people that think the founders were wrong."

Because as often as I bring it up to  people making excuses for voting in evil, and as often as they avoid the issue, either the founders were wrong or they are. It just comes down to situational ethics. They FEEEEEElllllL that their situation is special, they deserve a star and that principle is something you can put on hold.

Of course they ALSO FEEEEEElllllLLLLLL that 'this election is just too dangerous/important/world altering". But they said that last time. And the time before. And every time they were smarter than the founders and put principle on hold.

Strangely, none of them seem aware that Washington and Co. put actual life on the line and some of them lost it. their families lost theirs. They lost everything and knowing that could happen did not deter any of them.
But these special snowflakes can't find the courage to vote anon in a booth. Gutless cowards. Every last one of them.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #66 on: September 25, 2016, 11:34:17 am »
Sorry to hear this..was hoping Trump apologized.... :nometalk:

Trump = POS

No other way to slice it.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #67 on: September 25, 2016, 11:36:54 am »

The sellouts are the ones sitting this fight out.

Nope .  The sellouts are the ones supporting this loudmouth obnoxious NY liberal.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #68 on: September 25, 2016, 11:41:48 am »
Trump should apologize, a tweet or something would do it, Cruz was big enough to apologize for the multiple dirty tricks his campaign committed against Carson, Kasich and Rubio.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #69 on: September 25, 2016, 11:43:50 am »
I'd rather someone come out and insult me rather than waging a dirty campaign against me.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #70 on: September 25, 2016, 01:09:38 pm »
I'd rather someone come out and insult me rather than waging a dirty campaign against me.
Okay. You are a poopy head for the way you keep insisting that Cruz ran a "dirty tricks" campaign. Done. :tongue2:

C S Lewis

Offline LonestarDream

« Reply #71 on: September 25, 2016, 01:20:19 pm »
Cruz may have just got Mike Lee on the court. 

Binary choice indeed.

@don-o

Sorry to hear this..was hoping Trump apologized.... :nometalk:
(?) Trump Realist    (*) Trump believer   (?) Never Trump,   Which are you ?

Offline LonestarDream

« Reply #72 on: September 25, 2016, 01:29:39 pm »
Cruz voting for Trump and we have at getting folks like Mike Lee on court.  Versus Hillary putting more people on the court left of Ginsberg.

Plus Kelly Ann Conway has Trump on his A game.

Trump is a very easy vote.

@don-o

I'm a huge supporter of Ted Cruz and I believe he is the best friend that conservatives have in politics right now.

I will not vote for Trump but I respect Cruz's reasons for doing so.  He knows Hillary backwards and forwards and he knows she will appoint Judges to the Supreme Court that will cause endless suffering for years to come ...

Trump gave Cruz some names he said he was considering, among them Mike Lee.  I know, you know, and Cruz certainly knows that Trump cannot be trusted.

That being said, I think Cruz finally decided that we would have a better chance to getting good judges under Trump.  A small chance, but a chance.  There is no chance with Hillary.

He outlined the other issues that determined his decision.  It must have been a hard pill for him to swallow to endorse the bloated baboon who had been so cruel to his family, but I think Ted Cruz put the country first when deciding this.

Silver Pines

« Reply #73 on: September 25, 2016, 03:25:03 pm »
Cruz may have just got Mike Lee on the court. 

Binary choice indeed.

@don-o

@LonestarDream

Mike Lee says he has no interest in being on the Supreme Court and that it isn't going to happen.

Offline LonestarDream

« Reply #74 on: September 25, 2016, 04:15:50 pm »
Cruz got something from Trump regarding SC.  Hope Mike Lee changes his mind.

Thanks for the info.  @don-o  and I are looking forward to pushing the anthro board after the election.

Hope to see you all there.

@LonestarDream

Mike Lee says he has no interest in being on the Supreme Court and that it isn't going to happen.