Author Topic: Trump Threatens To Seat Gennifer Flowers In Front Row Of First Debate  (Read 12644 times)

Offline mountaineer

Re: Trump Threatens To Seat Gennifer Flowers In Front Row Of First Debate
« Reply #25 on: September 24, 2016, 06:27:27 pm »
Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump):

If dopey Mark Cuban of failed Benefactor fame wants to sit in the front row, perhaps I will put Gennifer Flowers right alongside of him!
Not much of a threat, but let's run with it anyway.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline musiclady

« Reply #26 on: September 24, 2016, 06:29:02 pm »
Not much of a threat, but let's run with it anyway.

Is that all there was to it?

Sorry I fell for it.   **nononono*
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #27 on: September 24, 2016, 06:29:34 pm »
Right.

The soon-to-be-retired  McCain denounced would not let a conservafive at a GOP event use Obama's middle name.

We need no  more PC

Exactly!

It's like nobody here has learned a damned thing from the Dem's victories.

Taking the high road?   That's so yesteryear, isn't it? 

It's already been established that the elusive Indy's are going for Trump this time around.

And maybe 20% of the black vote too.

Political Correctness?   "It's dead, Jim!"   :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Silver Pines

« Reply #28 on: September 24, 2016, 06:39:21 pm »
Right.

The soon-to-be-retired  McCain denounced would not let a conservafive at a GOP event use Obama's middle name.

We need no  more PC

@IsailedawayfromFR

Better tell Trump that.  He was quick to say that transgenders should be able to use any bathroom they want.

Offline Mesaclone

« Reply #29 on: September 24, 2016, 06:44:03 pm »
Lets not forget, all you NT's, this began with Hillary and her putting Cuban up front as a taunt. You are so quick to attack Trump for just threatening to get down in the mud with her...and yet dismiss the pig that is already in that mud. Trump won't be putting Flowers up front...but Hillary will carry through with her idiocy. So try and have SOME sense of balance rather than your mindless anti-Trumpism. Some of you are no better than MSNBC shills.
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain

Offline musiclady

« Reply #30 on: September 24, 2016, 06:47:16 pm »
Lets not forget, all you NT's, this began with Hillary and her putting Cuban up front as a taunt. You are so quick to attack Trump for just threatening to get down in the mud with her...and yet dismiss the pig that is already in that mud. Trump won't be putting Flowers up front...but Hillary will carry through with her idiocy. So try and have SOME sense of balance rather than your mindless anti-Trumpism. Some of you are no better than MSNBC shills.

I repeat.............. Hillary should continue this playground behavior, aped by Trump, by putting any number of Trump's bimbos in the front row.

I mean, with Bill and Donnie being kissing cousins in the misogynist, woman abuser category, and with her experience at controlling "bimbo eruptions," she'd know just what to do.

Bill and Donald are two peas in a corrupt, woman-abusing pod. 

This could get interesting...........

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline beandog

« Reply #31 on: September 24, 2016, 06:48:53 pm »
Stop being obtuse, buddy.

Do you recall when Trump threatened to bring up Bubba's affairs and proclivities when she threatened to attack Trump regarding his previous marriages?

She's putting Mark Cuban in the front row....so, IMO, fair is fair.

Are you so blinded by your hatred for Trump that you can no longer be objective when your read anything?

Maybe the Beast should bring forth all those married woman that the Donald claimed he cheated with.  Or the small business owners that claimed the Donald cheated them by not paying the amount he owed them.

Or she could just play tapes of the Donald saying what great people the Beast and Billy are and how the Beast would make a great President.  Or she could just put up a giant photo of her and the Donald at his third wedding laughing it up and having a great time.

As bad as the Beast is she is not the one who had multiple affairs and multiple spouses, so I don't think the Donald should be reminding people about his lack of morals.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #32 on: September 24, 2016, 06:50:32 pm »
Maybe the Beast should bring forth all those married woman that the Donald claimed he cheated with.  Or the small business owners that claimed the Donald cheated them by not paying the amount he owed them.

Or she could just play tapes of the Donald saying what great people the Beast and Billy are and how the Beast would make a great President.  Or she could just put up a giant photo of her and the Donald at his third wedding laughing it up and having a great time.

As bad as the Beast is she is not the one who had multiple affairs and multiple spouses, so I don't think the Donald should be reminding people about his lack of morals.

Donald apparently isn't bright enough to realize that after bragging about sexual sin, he shouldn't try to use it against his 'opponent' (wink. wink.)

Offline beandog

« Reply #33 on: September 24, 2016, 06:55:21 pm »
I repeat.............. Hillary should continue this playground behavior, aped by Trump, by putting any number of Trump's bimbos in the front row.

I mean, with Bill and Donnie being kissing cousins in the misogynist, woman abuser category, and with her experience at controlling "bimbo eruptions," she'd know just what to do.

Bill and Donald are two peas in a corrupt, woman-abusing pod. 

This could get interesting...........

We have two of the most immoral people running for President and it appears, unless one of them dies, one of them will be President.  I think they should both just turn the rest of the election into a free for all.  Why not, it seems that's what the American people want.  I actually don't care what either one of them do.  I'm done.  They can both fight it out at the end in a "cage" match. 

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #34 on: September 24, 2016, 06:56:38 pm »
Stop being obtuse, buddy.

Do you recall when Trump threatened to bring up Bubba's affairs and proclivities when she threatened to attack Trump regarding his previous marriages?

She's putting Mark Cuban in the front row....so, IMO, fair is fair.

Are you so blinded by your hatred for Trump that you can no longer be objective when your read anything?

So put a cardboard cutout of Vince Foster next to Cuban.

Am I the only one here who thinks Mark Cuban would be 1000 times better of a candidate than Trump?
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline beandog

« Reply #35 on: September 24, 2016, 07:02:31 pm »
Donald apparently isn't bright enough to realize that after bragging about sexual sin, he shouldn't try to use it against his 'opponent' (wink. wink.)

It's different, don't you know that.  All Donald's "girlfriends" and wives all adore him and support him. :whistle:  Don't forget that he must have been a really great husband and father because his children are perfect and they just love and adore the Donald.  Good thing for his children that they are so "perfect" or the Donald would not be happy.

Also, don't forget the Donald had it really tought during the Vietnam war.  He was busy in New York trying not to get a sexual disease.  That must have been really tough for him. :silly:

Offline musiclady

« Reply #36 on: September 24, 2016, 07:05:41 pm »
It's different, don't you know that.  All Donald's "girlfriends" and wives all adore him and support him. :whistle:  Don't forget that he must have been a really great husband and father because his children are perfect and they just love and adore the Donald.  Good thing for his children that they are so "perfect" or the Donald would not be happy.

Also, don't forget the Donald had it really tought during the Vietnam war.  He was busy in New York trying not to get a sexual disease.  That must have been really tough for him. :silly:

Yeah.......... and isn't it great that Donald has never had to ask God for forgiveness because he's always trying to be "good?"

What a guy!!

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #37 on: September 24, 2016, 07:07:08 pm »
Am I the only one here who thinks Mark Cuban would be 1000 times better of a candidate than Trump?
Probably. But a cardboard cutout also probably would be better than any of the candidates.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #38 on: September 24, 2016, 07:20:22 pm »
Trump Threatens To Seat Gennifer Flowers In Front Row Of First Debate

ByEsme CribbPublishedSeptember 24, 2016, 1:20 PM EDT

After Hillary Clinton's campaign seated notorious Donald Trump troll Mark Cuban in the front row of the first presidential debate, Trump fired back by threatening to seat Gennifer Flowers next to him.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/trump-gennifer-flowers-at-debate-mark-cuban?utm_content=buffer47f0c&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Don't be surprised... it's where Trump's mind is ... totally in the gutter.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #39 on: September 24, 2016, 07:21:21 pm »
BEST ELECTION YEAR - EVER!!

I gotta find a meme for that.

For entertainment... maybe.  For living with the results... not so great.

Silver Pines

« Reply #40 on: September 24, 2016, 07:21:58 pm »
So put a cardboard cutout of Vince Foster next to Cuban.

@sinkspur

I'll admit I don't know much about Cuban.  But a coat rack would be a better candidate than Trump, so no doubt.

Offline Blizzardnh

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #42 on: September 24, 2016, 07:26:46 pm »
Exactly!

It's like nobody here has learned a damned thing from the Dem's victories.

Taking the high road?   That's so yesteryear, isn't it? 

It's already been established that the elusive Indy's are going for Trump this time around.

And maybe 20% of the black vote too.

Political Correctness?   "It's dead, Jim!"   :laugh:

Civility and all that is right in the world ... and you would applaud if that were all dead?  Because Trump threw it aside ... and never had it.

It's not a laughing matter to the decent people still left here.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #43 on: September 24, 2016, 07:29:51 pm »
We have two of the most immoral people running for President and it appears, unless one of them dies, one of them will be President.  I think they should both just turn the rest of the election into a free for all.  Why not, it seems that's what the American people want.  I actually don't care what either one of them do.  I'm done.  They can both fight it out at the end in a "cage" match.

You may have something there.  Might as well enjoy the bacchanal ... we'll have a horrible hangover but it will be a fun night.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #44 on: September 24, 2016, 07:32:31 pm »
Quote from Sinkspur:

No, you are not.  He would be.  Mark Cuban has actually been successful in business and if he is an amoral womanizer, egregious cheat in business affairs and serial liar, I have not heard of it.

And he has much better hair.

Offline Blizzardnh

« Reply #45 on: September 24, 2016, 07:37:51 pm »
How can someone who can sing so well be so freaking dumb about everything else?
She's a woman. ( ducking flying objects.) :nometalk:

Offline beandog

« Reply #46 on: September 24, 2016, 07:43:08 pm »
We can put them on an island and have them play The Hunger Games.   I've never seen that, but I have heard about it.  That would satisfy this reality tv generation.
How about the show "Naked and Afraid".  I watched it once and it was really creepy.  Other than having to see both of them naked, it could actually be a fun watch.

Offline beandog

« Reply #47 on: September 24, 2016, 07:50:15 pm »
Yeah.......... and isn't it great that Donald has never had to ask God for forgiveness because he's always trying to be "good?"

What a guy!!
I'm just trying to figure out how having Flowers sit in the front row makes the Beast look bad.  Flowers willingly had an affair with a married man.  It might make Bill and Flowers look bad but neither one of them is running for President. 

The Donald is just doing his usual mouthing off anyway.  He isn't going to do it, his handlers won't let him.

Offline beandog

« Reply #48 on: September 24, 2016, 07:52:19 pm »
She's a woman. ( ducking flying objects.) :nometalk:
I would like to point out that there are a lot of males who sing well, who are liberal and just as dumb. :chairbang:

Offline musiclady

« Reply #49 on: September 24, 2016, 08:04:06 pm »
I'm just trying to figure out how having Flowers sit in the front row makes the Beast look bad.  Flowers willingly had an affair with a married man.  It might make Bill and Flowers look bad but neither one of them is running for President. 

The Donald is just doing his usual mouthing off anyway.  He isn't going to do it, his handlers won't let him.

Trump is an abject idiot.  This is no more than that.

If you try to figure out the garbage he tweets out, it makes your head hurt.

He never makes sense.  He just blurts out his 3rd grade maturity level emotional emesis and his lackeys lap it up.