Author Topic: A “Sanctuary City” for Second Amendment Rights is Underway in Washington  (Read 462 times)

rangerrebew

A “Sanctuary City” for Second Amendment Rights is Underway in Washington
Micah J. Fleck
September 24, 2016
Headline News, Right to Bear Arms

by Micah J. Fleck

Spokane Valley, WA is quite possibly going to become the first sanctuary city for gun owners. In light of the growing legislation country- and state-wide to band more and more makes of gun, the proposal has been made that a city be erected as a safe haven for undocumented gun owners, much like other safe haven cities protect undocumented immigrants.

According to a new report:

City councilman Ed Pace tells KXLY4 News that the resolution would be symbolic stand for constitutional rights.

“It would be partly symbolic, partly a lobbying tool,” said Pace,”it would be a message to the rest of the nation really that we are a city that values the constitutional rights of our citizens and we protect them.”

Read more: http://thelibertarianrepublic.com/sanctuary-city-for-second-amendment-rights-underway-in-washington/#ixzz4LNWAw75L
Follow us: @TheLibRepublic on Twitter

Offline Suppressed

A good friend in grad school told me that was the place for me.  Cool, dry climate, nice people, etc.  Looks like he was right!

I wonder whether they have any jobs...
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn