Author Topic: Obama used a pseudonym in emails with Clinton, FBI documents reveal  (Read 233 times)

Offline unknown

Obama used a pseudonym in emails with Clinton, FBI documents reveal

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/09/hillary-clinton-emails-fbi-228607

Josh Gerstein and Nolan D. McCaskill
09/23/16

President Barack Obama used a pseudonym in email communications with Hillary Clinton and others, according to FBI records made public Friday.

The disclosure came as the FBI released its second batch of documents from its investigation into Clinton’s private email server during her tenure as secretary of state.

{.. snip ..}

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline unknown

Re: Obama used a pseudonym in emails with Clinton, FBI documents reveal
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2016, 11:48:44 pm »

The corruption is so deep and broad it is so friggin bad.

This is one reason why Comey wouldn't indict. This goes all the way to Obama. But we all knew this already.

But hey, let's let Hillary win. Yea, that's the ticket. Because, you know, well Trump, well, he is a bad and scary man.

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)