Author Topic: Obama's 'Deterrence Strategy Has Failed' Amid Illegals Surge, Official Says  (Read 425 times)

rangerrebew

Obama's 'Deterrence Strategy Has Failed' Amid Illegals Surge, Official Says

Thursday, September 22, 2016 09:57 PM
    By: Cathy Burke

The number of Central America families and unaccompanied minors illegally crossing into the United States this year is on pace to exceed the total in 2014 – despite White House efforts to stem the surge, the Washington Post reported.

Overall, 122,132 families and children – mostly from Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador – have been apprehended at the U.S. border with Mexico with a month remaining in fiscal 2016, statistics from the U.S. Customs and Border Protection show.

That compares with a total of 132,259 in fiscal 2014.

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/imm.../22/id/749723/

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: Obama's 'Deterrence Strategy Has Failed' Amid Illegals Surge, Official Says
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2016, 11:10:50 am »
This story is nonsense. Donny Trump told me so. Obama is doing great keeping illegals out.....

We’re going to obey the existing laws. Now, the existing laws are very strong. The existing laws, the first thing we’re gonna do, if and when I win, is we’re gonna get rid of all of the bad ones. We’ve got gang members, we have killers, we have a lot of bad people that have to get out of this country. As far as everybody else, we’re going to go through the process. What people don’t know is that Obama got tremendous numbers of people out of the country, Bush the same thing. Lots of people were brought out of the country with the existing laws. Well, I’m gonna do the same thing … As far as the rest, we're going to go through the process, like they are now, perhaps with a lot more energy, and we're going to do it only through the system of laws.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/8594/trump-obama-did-great-job-deportations-hank-berrien#