Author Topic: Wash, Reince, and repeat after me: Take this party and shove it - (CR)  (Read 202 times)

Online corbe

By: Steve Deace | September 21, 2016

There are countless reasons why the Republican Party deserves to die after Election 2016. Perhaps none of them is better than this: any group led by a man such as Reince Priebus is systemically flawed and clearly unworthy of your respect.  For it’s one thing to be bullied by a man or woman of some actual gravitas. All of us can understand being sucked into such a vortex and finding it hard to get out. But it’s another matter entirely to stay around and let Priebus pretend to be Lex Luthor when he was born to be Otis.
Why do we tolerate such abject nonsense? This guy is the twerp you gave a swirly to after recess. Not because you were picking on him, but because he ran his mouth and wrote checks his puny arms couldn’t cash so he deserved it. He can barely master his own fate, and is the political equivalent of a crack addict who can’t pull himself away from ever more degrading and debased ways of prostituting himself.

But hey, no big deal. Let’s keep making that guy chairman of the Republican Party and gatekeeper of its, ahem, principles. What could possibly go wrong? Oh, I don’t know, an ugly date with destiny named Donald Trump perhaps?

- See more at: https://www.conservativereview.com/commentary/2016/09/wash-reince-and-repeat-after-me-take-this-party-and-shove-it#sthash.YK0AdoE8.dpuf
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.