Author Topic: Trump: 'Never Trumpers' Are Dying, On Respirators; "They Should Be Ashamed Of Themselves"  (Read 15112 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Why would you come back after days away and put up something like that?

Can you understand why there's such revulsion at Trump supporters? 

Never "Guys let me tell you why you ought to back Trump" with a reasoned argument.

No, put up some lame image that turns everybody off.

You're as impolitic as Trump.

What I just thought he was announcing why he has been missing for awhile.  Hemorrhoids.  So sorry DC
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Norm Lenhart

What I just thought he was announcing why he has been missing for awhile.  Hemorrhoids.  So sorry DC

He's probably just concerned about my anal health. Which is nice and all, but I don't swing that way.

Not sure what else to say when one man makes overtures about another man's rectum.

Offline sinkspur

Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Chosen Daughter

He's probably just concerned about my anal health. Which is nice and all, but I don't swing that way.

Not sure what else to say when one man makes overtures about another man's rectum.

LOL!  :silly:  Trump is the LGBTskgjhosuglk candidate
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Norm Lenhart

LOL!  :silly:  Trump is the LGBTskgjhosuglk candidate

Well judging by his posts, doesn't hold a medical degree so he's not a proctologist. That much is obvious to me. That doesn't leave many choices about his concerns involving my nether regions. Some say there's nothing wrong with that. Thats what some people tell me. I'm not saying that. But some people do say that...

I mean why would someone post a picture of anal creme in response to a comment about Trump's Orwellian beliefs/crew? Pretty random thing to post.

Offline Chosen Daughter

Well judging by his posts, doesn't hold a medical degree so he's not a proctologist. That much is obvious to me. That doesn't leave many choices about his concerns involving my nether regions. Some say there's nothing wrong with that. Thats what some people tell me. I'm not saying that. But some people do say that...

I mean why would someone post a picture of anal creme in response to a comment about Trump's Orwellian beliefs/crew? Pretty random thing to post.

Anal thought pattern?

Offline Norm Lenhart

Anal thought pattern?
Dunno for sure. But if it is, it must be the biggest, most beautiful anal thought pattern ever! Believe me! It'll be YUUUUUUGE! With a big beautiful door in it! And Mexico is gonna pay for it! I'm not saying that. But some people tell me that.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2016, 04:50:14 am by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I wouldn't want his lips to touch my ass as I have know ideal where they've been!  :smokin:
Ditto! I was going to say he could kiss my dogs ass, but he doesn't like noisy little mongrels either. :nono:

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Might wanna put me back on Ignore, Lib.
I thought he was showing us Trumps new logo, nothing says big festering hemorrhoid like Preparation H!

Offline Frank Cannon

Offline Chosen Daughter

Offline Norm Lenhart

I thought he was showing us Trumps new logo, nothing says big festering hemorrhoid like Preparation H!

I don't know WHAT he was doing. What PrepH has to do with a comment on Orwell is pretty indecipherable. Since liberals talk with pictures, and arent so hot with words he could have meant anything.

Offline Frank Cannon

I don't know WHAT he was doing. What PrepH has to do with a comment on Orwell is pretty indecipherable. Since liberals talk with pictures, and arent so hot with words he could have meant anything.

They are terrible at defending their guy. One of these days I should switch sides and show them how to argue the case for Trump without looking like an illiterate numbskull.

Offline Smokin Joe

Okay, now I know why they stopped putting words on the bathroom doors and put the pictures up there. Thanks for explaining that. It was so liberals didn't wet themselves, (not that there's anything wrong with that)...

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Norm Lenhart

They are terrible at defending their guy. One of these days I should switch sides and show them how to argue the case for Trump without looking like an illiterate numbskull.

I actually did that once with enviroNazis on the old usenet talk.environment board. I handed them the keys to the kingdom. Not one of them ever used word one of it because it was a filthy earth hater that said it.

Which is why I did it. I wanted to prove how brain dead fanatical and motivated by anything but sincerity they were. Then mocked them for it. They STILL wouldn't just to spite me even though it would have won them many arguments and helped their cause..

Offline Norm Lenhart

Okay, now I know why they stopped putting words on the bathroom doors and put the pictures up there. Thanks for explaining that. It was so liberals didn't wet themselves, (not that there's anything wrong with that)...

No joke. Why do you think they put pictures on hand dryers?

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Trump has no sympathy for people who are dying, and on respirators.  What a bastard.

Offline Norm Lenhart

Trump has no sympathy for people who are dying, and on respirators.  What a bastard.

Sometimes I miss my old job...

WASHINGTON D.C. - Soon after mocking a disabled man for his medical condition, Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump turned his fire on the soon to be deceased, bemoaning their lack of shame for their own demise. Strangely, his incomprehensible tirade included references to the growing "NeverTrump" movement, whose membership has surged in light of the evermore leftward shift in the Trump campaign toward traditional liberal Democrat positions...

Offline kevindavis007

Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline Frank Cannon

Sorry, but the #NeverTrump movement is dead.

Based on what? If the election was held today Donny would lose to a universally hated Hitlary. He needs PA and VA to win and he isn't even competitive in those states.

There are a hell of a lot of people who will never vote for Donny and it shows.

Offline Smokin Joe

:silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:

Yeah, Right.

C S Lewis

Oceander

One need never be ashamed of opposing a NYC liberal, particularly one who has garbed himself in the garb of a Republican in order to bullsh*t the gullible natives.

#NeverTrump

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

Absolutely agree, Kevin!

They just insist otherwise.

After 1-1/2 weeks of a self-imposed break from the insanity, I post a simple graphic...and they post 2 DOZEN+ replies (and counting)...some even claiming to not even understanding its meaning.

Proof-positive just how rabid the usual dog-pack suspects have become.   They're starving for attention.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3at_Ev2kOoI
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist

I still live.