Author Topic: Assassination of Kim Jong-Un Being Considered by South Korea  (Read 563 times)

rangerrebew

Assassination of Kim Jong-Un Being Considered by South Korea
« on: September 22, 2016, 07:44:48 pm »

September 22, 2016
Assassination of Kim Jong-Un Being Considered by South Korea - North Korean leader Kim Jong Un gives field guidance to the Kosan Combined Fruit Farm in this undated photo released by North Korea's Korean Central News Agency (KCNA) in Pyongyang September 18, 2016.

South Korea's tone has radically shifted in the past several weeks, first by suggesting the destruction of Pyongyang, and now floating trial ballons of a possible assasination attempt on the life of the North Korea dictator, Kim Jong-Un

Accoring to The Korea Times, Korea is "considering launching a special forces unit to assassinate North Korean leader Kim Jong-un," Defense Minister Han Min-koo said Wednesday.

He made the comment during a parliamentary meeting in Seoul after Rep. Kim Sung-chan of the ruling Saenuri Party asked him about rumors of the plan.
- See more at: http://www.trunews.com/article/assassination-of-kim-jong-un-being-considered-by-south-korea#sthash.6CwatcJZ.dpuf

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
Re: Assassination of Kim Jong-Un Being Considered by South Korea
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2016, 10:42:01 pm »
I doubt they would have a press conference about it if they did decide that. This is just to keep Kim up at night.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline Lando Lincoln

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2016, 10:48:06 pm »
I doubt they would have a press conference about it if they did decide that. This is just to keep Kim up at night.

Exactly, LOL!  Psyche attack.  He doesn't trust anyone now.  He is paranoid to the extreme - even offing family.  This is also a measured psyche attack on his closest people. 

Kim looking at General:  "I think I'll listen to some American rock music tonite."
General looking at Kim:  "He's gonna off me.  I'd better off him tonite while he is listening to Deep Purple."
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

geronl

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2016, 11:30:52 pm »
Exactly, LOL!  Psyche attack.  He doesn't trust anyone now.  He is paranoid to the extreme - even offing family.  This is also a measured psyche attack on his closest people. 

Yep, I can see how that would lead to a new purge.