Author Topic: Trump clarifies himself: Backs controversial 'stop-and-frisk' only for Chicago  (Read 2697 times)

Offline Meshuge Mikey

• Master of Visual Propaganda
Have Indentified as a Male since birth!

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Some days I wouldn’t be surprised if Trump were asked “What does the Constitution mean to you?” that he might answer:

“The Little Dipper, The More Bigly Dipper, The Yuge Dipper and all the other zoological signs and constitutions.  And American has the best of those, the very best, that we named, we did that, not China! And we can’t let China beat us anymore on that, take control of any of the Dippers. And I’m going to make them great again. The best!! Believe me. And we’ve got do more for the Women, all the Women and by the way, believe me I love Women, and we need to take care of them, need better health care and child care, and eye care like Ivanka tells me (and speaking of superstars, stars, isn’t she stunning? Wow she’s hot) and the Blacks and Ben Carson and Don King who say nice things about me, great American Blacks and the Blacks and the Hispanics, they love me, trust me on that. They do.  And the Vets too, I’m going to do so much for the Vets so they can see the constitutions too, and we need to take care of the Vets who Crooked Hillary has blinded, blinded just like, and what is up with her weird eyes? Yes folks, I don’t know, but you know, I just don’t know but people tell me, some people say she has cataracts and wears contacts or special glasses probably made in CHINA and paid for by the Clinton Foundation and she can’t see very well, and I have perfect, better than 20/20 vision, the best vision of any President in history, and she probably has leprosy also, so some people say and that’s in the National Enquirer folks, a much better paper than the lying Washington Post, and they say terrible things about me BTW and the failing NYT and I’m going to sue them and make Amazon pay their taxes, believe me.  And all the inner city Blacks who don’t have windows in their houses and can’t look outside at night because of the illegal Mexicans taking their jobs and the Wall will fix this (WALL! WALL! WALL!), and they can’t go out at night because if they looked up at the constitutions they will get shot. Terrible. So sad. I’m going to fix all that. Only I can fix. It’s just terrible and we need to fix that folks.”

:tongue2:

OK. That’s a stretch (yes - it is satire) but it would make as much sense as do a lot of his word salads.

And I don’t know which position of his; yesterdays or today’s is worse – the Federalization of the local police and of policing policies in all jurisdictions or just in selected ones.

:thud:

That is so good! 
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.