Author Topic: Wash, Reince, and Repeat After Me: Take This Party and Shove It  (Read 14765 times)

Offline jpsb

Re: Wash, Reince, and Repeat After Me: Take This Party and Shove It
« Reply #75 on: September 25, 2016, 08:27:24 pm »
LOL.  I'm sorry that happened to you.  It is weird how he booted Trump supporters too.  I won't be untrue to myself and what I believe.  But I can sympathize with your situation.  I am #NeverTrump #NeverHillary.

VOTE CASTLE!

Yeah I got booted for being an anti-Trumper if you can believe that.

Offline jpsb

« Reply #76 on: September 25, 2016, 08:29:51 pm »
Threats to kill now...

No, "hunted by dogs" is a metaphor for saying how unpopular some folks are or in this case will be.

Offline jpsb

« Reply #77 on: September 25, 2016, 08:34:20 pm »
The Secretary of State commands US military forces in your world?

Did ISIS exist at the time of Benghazi?

Who is the leader of America and of the people employed in the Executive branch of government, the President or the Secratary of State?  Who sets policy?  You are stating that Secretary of State Clinton did so.

Funny, I thought it was Obama.

Why are you protecting Obama's reputation by blaming one of his flunkies?
Yes, yes, POTUS, both, yes, not funny, I'm not.

HonestJohn

« Reply #78 on: September 25, 2016, 08:41:27 pm »
No, "hunted by dogs" is a metaphor for saying how unpopular some folks are or in this case will be.

Don't try to weasel.

Hunting means that the prey is going to be killed.

"Duck hunting" means that, if successful, the hunter gets a dead duck.

Same with deer, rabbit, *WHATEVER* you hunt.

You hunt people... you mean people.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #79 on: September 25, 2016, 08:55:37 pm »
Threats to kill now...
Oh. They'll have us surrounded. The poor bastards.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Wingnut

« Reply #80 on: September 25, 2016, 08:59:16 pm »
Oh. They'll have us surrounded. The poor bastards.

Lets take em on a snipe hunt.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #81 on: September 25, 2016, 09:00:53 pm »

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #82 on: September 25, 2016, 09:14:29 pm »

Oh really?  Is that what it means in the Trumpian lexicon of obfuscation for ridiculous threats of punishment made by your prince and his lackeys?

If you and yours decide to make such a stupid mistake… you can be assured it will be your last.

And people wonder why some of us consider Trump and his mob inherently more dangerous to our liberty than Hillary.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline musiclady

« Reply #83 on: September 25, 2016, 09:17:04 pm »
@CatherineofAragon

Someone once said "Demographics is history" and they were correct. Ever since LBJ the Marxist/Globalists that control our government (Ds and Rs) have been flooding the country with third world migrants/refugees that have no interest in assimilation and do not share our values or our culture. If we do not solve this demographic problem this election cycle the country you and I know is finished. There will be "no next time". This is it. It's the bottom of the ninth with two outs.

Donald Trump has made solving our demographic problem the center piece of his campaign. So at least with Trump there is reason to hope, with Hillary it's game over lights out. Kiss the country and it's constitution good-bye.

I get it that you do not like Trump but at least give the country one last chance to survive as a constitutional republic by voting Trump.

Your problem is that you actually think that Trump will help preserve a Constitutional Republic.

Trump hasn't got a CLUE what's in the Constitution.  If you've paid any attention you should know that.

And banned from TOS for being against Trump??   You sure seem to be a convert to Trumpism now......
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #84 on: September 25, 2016, 09:20:36 pm »
Oh really?  Is that what it means in the Trumpian lexicon of obfuscation for ridiculous threats of punishment made by your prince and his lackeys?

If you and yours decide to make such a stupid mistake… you can be assured it will be your last.

And people wonder why some of us consider Trump and his mob inherently more dangerous to our liberty than Hillary.

Isn't it curious that Trumpists' words.......... and even their threats.......... don't ever seem to mean what they actually DO mean.

The lack of honesty is breathtaking.  Because of Trump's example, they think they can threaten anything and get away with it.

These are truly frightening times.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #85 on: September 25, 2016, 11:32:04 pm »
Isn't it curious that Trumpists' words.......... and even their threats.......... don't ever seem to mean what they actually DO mean.

The lack of honesty is breathtaking.  Because of Trump's example, they think they can threaten anything and get away with it.

No wonder. We've read all about this before in history.  Some older folks LIVED it.

But if you notice the similarities and dare note it publicly - why then watch the Trump Militant go berserk and attempt to shut you and your observation up, complete with calls to ban you, promises of retribution and punishment both direct and subtle; everything from hunting you down with dogs to shooting you for treason.  All because you refuse to vote for their chosen messiah, and you noticed that they have no more love for liberty than those mobs who sieg-heiled Fascists last century.

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline DB

« Reply #86 on: September 25, 2016, 11:50:46 pm »
@HonestJohn

You wrote

Wow.  You managed to lie in every sentence. (Not true)

Trump favors government control, which is traditionally a leftist ideal. (meaningless without specifics)

Trump voted Democrat far more often than Republican over his lifetime. (not true, Trump was a registered Republican from 1980 except for a brief period in 2004-2006 when he became fed up George W Bush. I also left the GOP during Bush's second term so I completely understand why Trump did too).

This was thoroughly discussed on TOS and it does not mean what you claim.

The "Ballot Type" is R for ‘regular’ and A for ‘absentee’. The "Voter Type" is R for registered. The party affiliation only reflects what it was the date the document was printed, September 3, 2015, and indicates nothing of previous party affiliations.

Quit twisting the truth.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #87 on: September 25, 2016, 11:56:55 pm »
So no one misses it.

It doesn't matter.

They will continue to peddle the lie, same as the Leftists for Obama and Hillary do.

Because they think that enough people are easily fooled, and those that are not - will eventually accept the lie when told over and over again.

Silver Pines

« Reply #88 on: September 26, 2016, 12:57:56 am »
@Victoria33. if Bob's two kids were fighting, it might come to blows, so thank God for peace.

Offline DB

« Reply #89 on: September 26, 2016, 01:33:25 am »
So you will get this instead
Hillary Clinton Cannot Stop Telling Lies

Download PDF
Hillary Clinton Even Lies About Lying

To view the full backgrounder on Hillary Clinton's lies, click here

LIE #1: CLINTON PUBLICLY BLAMED A YOUTUBE VIDEO FOR THE BENGHAZI TERRORIST ATTACK, WHILE PRIVATELY ACKNOWLEDGING THAT IT “HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THE FILM”

LIE #2: CLINTON HAS PUBLICLY TOUTED THE RUSSIAN “RESET” WHILE PRIVATELY ADMITTING IT WAS A FAILURE

LIE #3: CLINTON HAS TRIED TO REWRITE THE HISTORY OF HER POLICY TOWARDS SYRIA

LIE #4: CLINTON IS “UNCREDIBLE” WHEN IT COMES TO BASHAR AL-ASSAD

LIE #5: CLINTON FALSELY CLAIMED THAT EMAILS FROM SIDNEY BLUMENTHAL WERE “UNSOLICITED,” WHEN IN FACT, CLINTON TREATED HIM AS A SECRET, OFF-THE-BOOKS ADVISER

LIE #6: CLINTON TRIED TO DOWNPLAY AND MISLEAD ABOUT HER VOTE TO AUTHORIZE THE WAR IN IRAQ

LIE #7: CLINTON ADMITTED SHE VOTED AGAINST THE IRAQ SURGE PURELY FOR POLITICAL REASONS

LIE #8: CLINTON’S ATTITUDE TOWARDS OUTSOURCING DEPENDS ON WHO IS LISTENING

LIE #9: BEYOND JUST HER CONFLICTING RHETORIC, CLINTON CONTRIBUTED TO THE OUTSOURCING OF AMERICAN JOBS HERSELF

LIE #10: CLINTON HAS SHARPLY CRITICIZED SUPREME COURT CAMPAIGN FINANCE RULINGS BUT IS ACTIVELY USING THEM TO RAISE TENS OF MILLIONS OF DOLLARS

LIE #11: CLINTON’S SUPER PAC HYPOCRISY

LIE #12: CLINTON’S PAST RHETORIC ON PUBLIC CAMPAIGN FINANCING REFORM NEVER RECONCILED WITH HER RECORD IN THE SENATE

LIE #13: CLINTON HAS BEEN CALLED OUT FOR CREATING AN “ABSURD” CLAIM ABOUT HER OPPOSITION TO MIDDLE-CLASS TAXES

LIE #14: CLINTON HAS INTRODUCED A NEW PLAN FOR THE ESTATE TAX WHICH CLOSES “LOOPHOLES,” BUT DOESN’T ADDRESS THE ONE HER FAMILY IS EXPLOITING

LIE #15: CLINTON BROKE BILL’S PLEDGE ABOUT NOT USING A “BROAD-BASED” TAX HIKE TO PAY FOR “HILLARYCARE”

LIE #16: CLINTON WAS FOR FRACKING BEFORE SHE WAS AGAINST IT

LIE #17: CLINTON HAS IGNORED HER PAST SUPPORT OF OFFSHORE DRILLING IN THE ARCTIC TO BOLSTER HER ENVIRONMENTAL CREDENTIALS

LIE #18: AS A CANDIDATE, CLINTON SAYS OPPOSES NEW DRILLING OFF AMERICA’S SHORES, BUT AS SECRETARY OF STATE HER ACTIONS SUPPORTED NEW DRILLING

LIE #19: CLINTON TAKES DIFFERENT POSITIONS ON QUESTIONING JUDICIAL NOMINEES

LIE #20: THE FBI EXPOSED CLINTON’S LIES ON THE MATTER OF NUMBER OF DEVICES SHE USED

LIE #21: THE FBI EXPOSED CLINTON’S LIES ON TURNING OVER ALL OF HER WORK RELATED EMAIL

LIE #22: THE FBI EXPOSED CLINTON’S LIES ON TRANSMITTING CLASSIFIED INFORMATION AT THE TIME OF SENDING OR RECEIVING

LIE #23: THE FBI EXPOSED CLINTON’S LIES ON THE MATTER OF WHETHER THERE WAS MARKED CLASSIFIED MATERIAL ON HER SERVER

LIE #24: THE FBI EXPOSED CLINTON’S LIES ON THE MATTER OF HER SECRET SERVER BEING VULNERABLE TO HACKERS

LIE #25: THE FBI EXPOSED CLINTON’S LIES ON THE MATTER OF SHE AND HER AIDES DELETING AND WIPING DEVICES

LIE #26: THE FBI EXPOSED CLINTON’S LIES ON WHETHER OR NOT SHE HAD THE AUTHORITY TO SET UP HER OWN SERVER

LIE #27: THE FBI EXPOSED CLINTON’S LIES ON THE ISSUE OF WHETHER SHE EMAILED PEOPLE WITHOUT A PROPER SECURITY CLEARANCE

LIE #28: LAST YEAR, CLINTON “DUSTED OFF” A CLAIM THAT SHE TRIED TO JOIN THE MARINES IN 1975, BUT WAS REJECTED

LIE #29: NOT EVEN A WEEK INTO HER CAMPAIGN KICKOFF, CLINTON WAS CAUGHT TELLING A FALSEHOOD ABOUT HER FAMILY HISTORY IN IOWA

LIE #30: PANDERING TO VOTERS IN NEW HAMPSHIRE, CLINTON CLAIMED THE FIRST TIME SHE EVER CAMPAIGNED FOR ANYONE WAS IN THAT STATE IN 1991

LIE #31: ON THE 2008 CAMPAIGN TRAIL, CLINTON CLAIMED SHE CAME UNDER SNIPER FIRE IN BOSNIA

LIE #32: ON THE 2008 CAMPAIGN TRAIL, CLINTON EMBELLISHED HER ROLE DURING NORTHERN IRELAND’S PEACE NEGOTIATIONS

LIE #33: ON THE 2008 CAMPAIGN TRAIL, CLINTON TOOK LIBERTIES WHEN DESCRIBING A TRIP TO MACEDONIA SHE MADE AS FIRST LADY

LIE #34: ON THE 2008 CAMPAIGN TRAIL, CLINTON OVERSTATED HER TRAVEL SCHEDULE AS FIRST LADY, IMPLYING SHE TRAVELED TO DANGEROUS AREAS

LIE #35: CLINTON HAS EVEN EMBELLISHED HER STORY OF THE BIN LADEN RAID

LIE #36: AS FIRST LADY, CLINTON CLAIMED SHE WAS NAMED AFTER EDMUND HILLARY, THE FIRST PERSON TO CLIMB MOUNT EVEREST

Yes, Clinton is a blatant liar. They both are. They both lie even when they don't need to. It is just who they are.

This ring any bells?

“I play to people’s fantasies. People may not always think big themselves, but they can still get very excited by those who do. That’s why a little hyperbole never hurts. People want to believe that something is the biggest and the greatest and the most spectacular. I call it truthful hyperbole.”

Truthful hyperbole is an oxymoron.

Offline jpsb

« Reply #90 on: September 26, 2016, 01:53:47 am »

Your problem is that you actually think that Trump will help preserve a Constitutional Republic.

Trump hasn't got a CLUE what's in the Constitution.  If you've paid any attention you should know that.

And banned from TOS for being against Trump??   You sure seem to be a convert to Trumpism now......

I have been all in for Trump ever since he'd said he would enforce existing law and build the wall. Way before JR and his cult followers got on the Trump train. I am hardly a recent convert

Offline musiclady

« Reply #91 on: September 26, 2016, 01:57:50 am »
I have been all in for Trump ever since he'd said he would enforce existing law and build the wall. Way before JR and his cult followers got on the Trump train. I am hardly a recent convert

And yet you claim you were banned from TOS for being anti-Trump? 

We've heard that song and dance before....

And to tell the truth, we know well enough not to trust anything a Trump zealot says because their hero is a pathological liar, and most of you have morphed into clones of the master.

Now what are you going to do?  Sic your dogs on me??

Offline DB

« Reply #92 on: September 26, 2016, 02:14:08 am »

So what did you do to get banned at TOS? Whatever it was appears to have been deleted.

Oceander

« Reply #93 on: September 26, 2016, 02:16:57 am »

You mean the wall they now say they never meant to build in the first place?  And the "existing law" Trump now says he'll waive for the "good" illegals?

Offline DB

« Reply #94 on: September 26, 2016, 02:24:08 am »
You mean the wall they now say they never meant to build in the first place?  And the "existing law" Trump now says he'll waive for the "good" illegals?

"Truthful hyperbole" and all to make the deal...

Offline musiclady

« Reply #95 on: September 26, 2016, 02:28:00 am »

Isn't it nice that Trump zealots have such a potpourri of options when it comes to why they like what Trump says?

I mean they can say he's for the wall and against the wall, for partial birth abortion and against abortion, and all kinds of other positions on issues, and he's said them ALL!

How easy is it to defend the guy when he's been on both sides of every single issue out there!

They're so lucky to support a forked tongue charlatan!

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #96 on: September 26, 2016, 03:26:24 am »

They must be graduates of the John Roberts School of English Interpretation...or Trump U.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2016, 03:26:49 am by Smokin Joe »

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #97 on: September 26, 2016, 03:30:37 am »
Isn't it nice that Trump zealots have such a potpourri of options when it comes to why they like what Trump says?

I mean they can say he's for the wall and against the wall, for partial birth abortion and against abortion, and all kinds of other positions on issues, and he's said them ALL!

How easy is it to defend the guy when he's been on both sides of every single issue out there!

888high58888

C S Lewis

Offline jpsb

« Reply #98 on: September 26, 2016, 12:47:15 pm »
So what did you do to get banned at TOS? Whatever it was appears to have been deleted.
It is SOP at Free Republic to delete the offending comments in the thread in which JR has banned someone. I got banned for being critical of Trump when Trump appeared to be going soft on illegal immigration. I said something like

"IF he (Trump) does not deport most illegals than his is a damn liar, no better than any of the other lying DC politicians. This is exactly what the Cruzers claimed, that he can't be trusted to keep his word."

Notice the "If"

That comment caused a firestorm on the thread and got me banned. 1999 sign up date, never got so much as a warning before, monthly donor;  none of that mattered I dared be critical of Trump when Trump appeared to be going soft on the one issue (immigration)  that got him where he is today.

I'm a issues person, Trump was better than any of the other candidates on the issues I care about. If that changes I intend to express my displeasure and if that gets me banned, oh well, however on his worst day Trump could never be as bad as Hillary would be every day.

Administration over there hunts for people to ban. It's a game to them. They like to ban posters. The place has really changed over the last 18 years or so. Back in the day you could speak your piece without fear of getting zotted. Now if you disagree with the group think you're banned/suspended. You have to beg for forgiveness, promise to be good in order to be let back in.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #99 on: September 26, 2016, 01:18:57 pm »

Taking the I was for it before I was against it act to new heights!  Every side of every issue!  It don't get no better than that! /s
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien