Author Topic: Up to 15% of Noncitizens in US Are Voting, Alleges Expert  (Read 396 times)

Offline unknown

Up to 15% of Noncitizens in US Are Voting, Alleges Expert
« on: September 22, 2016, 04:48:45 am »

http://dailysignal.com/2016/09/21/up-to-15-of-non-citizens-in-us-voting-alleges-expert/

Fred Lucas   / @FredLucasWH
September 21, 2016

The Obama administration opposes states verifying citizenship status of registered voters. Inquiries into voter fraud are typically met with derision from both government and the media—and in at least one instance with prosecution. Prosecutors don’t prioritize voter fraud, while convictions only garner light sentences.

{.. snip ..}

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: Up to 15% of Noncitizens in US Are Voting, Alleges Expert
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2016, 04:53:40 am »
No need to worry. Donny is going to make them all legal and then there will be no problem.

HonestJohn

Re: Up to 15% of Noncitizens in US Are Voting, Alleges Expert
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2016, 05:51:53 am »

<snip>
“Why on earth would you not want to make sure that only citizens are registered and voting?” Fitton, author of “Clean House: Exposing Our Government’s Secrets and Lies,” said at a forum at The Heritage Foundation Tuesday. “That to me shows that the Obama administration and the left generally, which is behind this, wants to be able to steal elections if necessary. To me, that’s a crisis.”

A 2014 study by Old Dominion University found that 6.4 percent of all noncitizens voted in the 2008 election and 2.2 percent voted in the 2010 midterm elections. The study concludes this likely put Minnesota Sen. Al Franken, a Democrat, over the top in the race in his 312-vote statewide victory over Republican Norm Coleman in 2008.

“The left generally, which is behind this, wants to be able to steal elections if necessary,” says @TomFitton.

Fitton said this is approaching 15 percent of all noncitizens voting.

<snip>

The article never provides *ANY* basis for the claim Fitton made.

« Last Edit: September 22, 2016, 05:52:10 am by HonestJohn »