Author Topic: Man Kills Children 25 Years After Killing Former Wife  (Read 472 times)

rangerrebew

Man Kills Children 25 Years After Killing Former Wife
« on: September 22, 2016, 07:38:54 pm »
Man Kills Children 25 Years After Killing Former Wife

September 22, 2016| by Kim Pines

Gregory Green has got issues, and I mean serious, serious issues. Why he was even allowed back on the streets is beyond belief. You see, in 1991, Green pleaded no content to killing his then-wife who was six months pregnant. He stabbed her to death.

After his atrocious act, he called the police to report himself and waited for them to arrest him at his Detroit home. Since then, he had been denied parole for lack of remorse five times. Yet, he completed multiple cognitive-based programs that allowed him to be released from parole in 2010. Here is the Fox 2 Detroit report:

http://downtrend.com/katrina/man-kills-children-25-years-after-killing-former-wife
« Last Edit: September 22, 2016, 07:39:37 pm by rangerrebew »

rangerrebew

Re: Man Kills Children 25 Years After Killing Former Wife
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2016, 07:41:03 pm »
I'll bet he is the chapter leader of an NAACP office or BLM office.  He seems to have the right attitude. :chairbang:

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Man Kills Children 25 Years After Killing Former Wife
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2016, 12:30:10 am »
My response:
===========
"This Constitution recognizes capital punishment to be an appropriate penalty pursuant to the due process of law.

As such, no Court of the United States, nor of the Several States, may declare the death penalty invalid under this Constitution, nor shall any of the Several States enact laws that do the same.

No person in the United States, nor in the several States, shall face such punishment unless above the age of twelve years and six months."