Author Topic: On a street in Ohio, defiant Democrats flock to Trump  (Read 425 times)

Offline unknown

On a street in Ohio, defiant Democrats flock to Trump
« on: September 21, 2016, 09:46:05 pm »
On a street in Ohio, defiant Democrats flock to Trump

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/on-a-street-in-ohio-defiant-democrats-flock-to-trump/

Jacqueline Alemany
September 21, 2016

STRUTHERS, OHIO — On a recent Saturday, standing in her driveway, Halle Minchin Skook could not fathom why her neighbor was pissing on Youngstown’s Democratic tradition and voting for Donald Trump this election cycle.

With a chuckle, Burrell listed the ways the Democratic Party had failed him.

The home of James Burrell in Struthers, Ohio / CBS News

{.. snip ..}
« Last Edit: September 21, 2016, 09:50:21 pm by unknown »

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline unknown

Re: On a street in Ohio, defiant Democrats flock to Trump
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2016, 09:46:46 pm »
Skook was in the minority. All around her, the community was ditching their Democratic roots and flocking to Trump.

Even the Democratic mayor of Struthers was caught with a Trump For President sign in his front yard.

« Last Edit: September 21, 2016, 09:47:33 pm by unknown »

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline Norm Lenhart

Re: On a street in Ohio, defiant Democrats flock to Trump
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2016, 06:52:19 am »
I had no idea that one entire section of TBR and Free Republic were each housed in a Co-Lo on a street in Ohio. Or did you mean some OTHER group of defiant Democrats?