Author Topic: Hillary Clinton Is Just Insulting - Walter Williams  (Read 315 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Hillary Clinton Is Just Insulting - Walter Williams
« on: September 21, 2016, 02:48:51 pm »
Hillary Clinton Is Just Insulting By Walter E. Williams

Any self-respecting man should be offended by how today's leading Democrats are addressing black audiences.  The only thing worse, perhaps, is that some of those same audiences are taken in by it.

“I don’t feel no ways tired. I come too far from where I started from. Nobody told me that the road would be easy. I don’t believe He brought me this far,” drawled presidential aspirant Hillary Clinton, mimicking black voice to a black audience, at the First Baptist Church of Selma, Alabama.

I’m wondering if Mrs. Clinton visits an Indian reservation she might cozy up to them saying, “How! Me not tired. Me come heap long way. Road mighty rough. Sky Spirit no bring me this far.”

Or, seeking the Asian vote she might say, “I no wray tired. Come too far I started flum. Road berry clooked. Number one Dragon King take me far.”

The occasion of Mrs. Clinton’s speech was the 42nd anniversary of Bloody Sunday, on March 7, 1965, when 600 civil rights marchers were attacked by police with billy clubs, cattle prods and tear gas, one of the high points in the black civil rights struggle.

Read More At: http://www.theatlasphere.com/columns/070914-williams-hillary-insulting.php