Author Topic: BREAKING: Judge Orders Release of Clinton Security Training Docs To Begin In Five Days  (Read 225 times)

rangerrebew

BREAKING: Judge Orders Release of Clinton Security Training Docs To Begin In Five Days
Photo of Richard Pollock
Richard Pollock
Reporter
11:48 AM 09/21/2016

A frustrated federal judge ordered the State Department to begin producing within five days hundreds of documents on whether required or recommended security training, briefings or courses were completed by former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and her top aides.

Judge Richard Leon ruled Tuesday in favor of The Daily Caller News Foundation by rejecting the State Department’s motion to dismiss TheDCNF’s Freedom of Information Act lawsuit concerning production of the documents originally sought under the Freedom of Information Act. But he also denied TheDCNF’s request to depose State Department officials.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/09/21/breaking-judge-orders-release-of-clinton-security-training-docs-to-begin-in-five-days/#ixzz4KzJGXi69

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Excellent!

Let's see if they comply!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline r9etb