Author Topic: The RNC Is Suing Me, a Black Republican, but I’ll Never Leave “GOP” Party.  (Read 258 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
The RNC Is Suing Me, a Black Republican, but I’ll Never Leave “GOP” Party.

(ThyBlackMan.com) With less than seven weeks to go before one of the most historic elections in our nation’s history, and when the GOP needs all the help it can get reaching Black voters, the Republican National Committee (RNC) is suing me, a Black Republican, over an event that I created. I can’t make this stuff up.

A few facts. I created and hosted the first “Black Republican Trailblazer Awards Luncheon” in February 2013 in the wake of former Massachusetts Governor Mitt Romney’s loss to then-Senator Barack Obama in the 2012 presidential election. Romney received just 4 percent of the Black vote. The event was designed to recognize and honor Black Republicans who have made significant contributions to both America and the Republican Party.

Read More At: http://thyblackman.com/2016/09/19/the-rnc-is-suing-me-a-black-republican-but-ill-never-leave-gop-party/

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Is this the same Raynard Jackson who got in trouble a couple of years ago using the Republican party name to push his diet pill MLMs and personal financial business to people?