Author Topic: Ten Times in Past Two Years Terrorists Slipped Through Immigration Process into U.S.  (Read 353 times)

Offline unknown

Ten Times in Past Two Years Terrorists Slipped Through Immigration Process into U.S.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/09/20/ten-times-in-two-years-terrorists-slipped-immigration-process/

Matthew Boyle
20 Sep 2016

NEW YORK CITY, New York — In the wake of the terrorist attacks in New York City and Minnesota during the weekend, the focus of the national debate has again shifted back to America’s enemies exploiting weaknesses in U.S. immigration screening processes to get into the country to attack the United States.

{.. see URL for list of 10 examples ..}

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Only ten…?

Offline unknown

Only ten…?

Those would be the ones that we know about because 1) they killed someone; 2) it wasn't workplace violence even though they were yelling "Mohammad is the bestest pig humper"; 3) they didn't pay the Clinton Foundation enough money; 4) they were actually caught; 5) someone didn't post their bail; 5) it was determined they weren't mentally unstable so therefore it couldn't have been terrorism; 6) they didn't use a pressure cooker because that was just because they failed their cooking class and the unit exploded unrepentantly; 7) ...

So eventually, you only end up with maybe ten, I am actually surprised that it is even as high as ten.

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)