Author Topic: As Campaign Enters Final Phase, Trump Launches Major Pro-Life Outreach  (Read 263 times)

Offline unknown

As Campaign Enters Final Phase, Trump Launches Major Pro-Life Outreach

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/09/19/campaign-enters-final-phase-trump-launches-major-pro-life-outreach/

Steven Mosher
19 Sep 2016

With seven weeks to go before the voters head to the polls, Donald Trump has announced the formation of a new Pro-Life Coalition.

In a letter to pro-life leaders released on Friday, he invited them to join the Coalition to help make clear to pro-life voters “the stark contrast” between him and his opponent, a contrast he strengthened by making new commitments to the pro-life base of the Republican Party whose votes he needs to win.

Spearheading the new coalition will be Marjorie Dannenfelser, the long-time president of the Susan B. Anthony List, and one of the most respected and influential leaders in the pro-life movement.

{.. snip ..}

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline unknown

Re: As Campaign Enters Final Phase, Trump Launches Major Pro-Life Outreach
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2016, 03:06:25 pm »

This is YUUUGE!!

Spearheading the new coalition will be Marjorie Dannenfelser, the long-time president of the Susan B. Anthony List, and one of the most respected and influential leaders in the pro-life movement.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline unknown

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2016, 03:07:32 pm »

In his letter to pro-life leaders, Trump took positions that are almost diametrically opposed to those of his opponent. He committed to:

•Nominate pro-life justices to the U.S. Supreme Court.
•Sign into law the Pain-Capable Unborn Child Protection Act, which would end painful late-term abortions nationwide.
•Defund Planned Parenthood as long as they continue to perform abortions.
•Make the Hyde Amendment permanent law to protect taxpayers from having to pay for abortions.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2016, 03:09:52 pm »
The Professional Pro-Life Movement has a lot in common with Donald Trump

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,225741.0.html
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.