Author Topic: No, Tulsa Cops Didn’t Shoot A Black Man With His Hands Up  (Read 7617 times)

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Re: No, Tulsa Cops Didn’t Shoot A Black Man With His Hands Up
« Reply #75 on: September 22, 2016, 08:37:08 pm »
Show me proof the FBI is doing all things please.

Show you proof that the FBI didn't indict Hillary Clinton?   BWAHHAHAHAHAAAAA

No fly list

NSA/FBI/Cell Phone tower emulators

Stop and frisk

Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

geronl

« Reply #76 on: September 22, 2016, 08:51:45 pm »
Trump says the man had his hands up.

Jeesh.

Offline driftdiver

« Reply #77 on: September 23, 2016, 01:00:05 pm »
Trump says the man had his hands up.

Jeesh.

I don't think he had his hands up.  I do think he was on something (PCP?) and was ignoring police orders.

I don't think he deserved to be shot.  Tazed?  yes, but not shot.

The other disturbing thing is that he didn't receive any first aid for two minutes.   

Online mountaineer

« Reply #78 on: September 23, 2016, 01:10:44 pm »
This was posted to Facebook by a Tulsa friend of mine. She was reposting another Tulsa resident's message:
16 hrs · Tulsa, OK ·

please share repost text get this word out
I just received this from a friend (remain anonymous)
I was at QT and stopped to thank 2 OHP officers for their service. We chatted and they informed me that 3 bus loads of protestors are headed to Tulsa from Ferguson. They are going to be at 71st and memorial and/or 71st and 169. They advised me to stay away from that area tonight after 5:00 and to let others know.
QT is QuikTrip, a convenience store.

Yes, it's hearsay, but I've also read that 70 percent of the Charlotte protesters (apparently, that means the ones questioned or arrested) had out-of-state ID.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #79 on: September 23, 2016, 01:21:01 pm »
I don't think he had his hands up.  I do think he was on something (PCP?) and was ignoring police orders.

I don't think he deserved to be shot.  Tazed?  yes, but not shot.

The other disturbing thing is that he didn't receive any first aid for two minutes.

Tazers don't usually work on someone under the influence of PCP,and the drug tends to make them extremely strong and violent. Since this is no secret in the world of people that take drugs,they have to be a little nuts to even consider taking it.  They are VERY dangerous people when agitated.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline driftdiver

« Reply #80 on: September 23, 2016, 01:25:38 pm »
This was posted to Facebook by a Tulsa friend of mine. She was reposting another Tulsa resident's message:QT is QuikTrip, a convenience store.

Yes, it's hearsay, but I've also read that 70 percent of the Charlotte protesters (apparently, that means the ones questioned or arrested) had out-of-state ID.

On Fox this morning there was discussion about how some of the same people were seen at all of these riots.  Based on the video.

Paid agitators in my opinion.

Offline driftdiver

« Reply #81 on: September 23, 2016, 01:29:59 pm »
Tazers don't usually work on someone under the influence of PCP,and the drug tends to make them extremely strong and violent. Since this is no secret in the world of people that take drugs,they have to be a little nuts to even consider taking it.  They are VERY dangerous people when agitated.

Absolutely, they may have suspected he was on something but they certainly didn't know it was PCP.   They won't know until the blood tests come back.

Regardless, until a person is a danger to someone else deadly force should not be used.  Thats pretty much the law in all states.  Disobeying a command as in this case is not posing a deadly danger.   Video showing the guys window was up goes further to show this cop overreacted probably based on her fear.

Offline Longmire

« Reply #82 on: September 23, 2016, 01:53:22 pm »
Video showing the guys window was up goes further to show this cop overreacted probably based on her fear.

I wish they'd clarify the issue of the window, its an important issue in establishing veracity of the police account.

Offline verga

« Reply #83 on: September 23, 2016, 01:56:46 pm »
Twice as many white males than black males are shot and killed by the police annually.  I'd like to ask all the racial arsonists who are whipping up unrest over the shootings of black males if they can name ONE!!! white male who was shot and killed by the police this year.  I doubt any of them could. In my state of Wisconsin there have been a number of fatal shootings of white males by the police in various parts of the state. Nobody rioted over these shootings.
I would also add that we have NEVER seen a single riot over weekly dozen or so deaths of black Americans by other black Americans is cities such as Chicago, Detroit, Atlanta, Los Angeles, etc..... and we Never will.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #84 on: September 23, 2016, 02:01:05 pm »
On Fox this morning there was discussion about how some of the same people were seen at all of these riots.  Based on the video.

Paid agitators in my opinion.

Probably are. Its not surprising that reporting of these incidents is increasing in frequency. A cynical person might attribute the increase to the absolutely urgent need of the democrats to turn out the black vote in November.

Offline verga

« Reply #85 on: September 23, 2016, 02:07:06 pm »
Yes they've been trained to shoot at the slightest provocation.  That's the problem
@ driftdiver Wow that is a blanket statement that is with out foundation. I have been involved in the training of police cadets and you couldn't be further from the truth. Our cadets were trained to approach with caution and always be prepared to render assistance. Exactly how many cadet training classes did you attend or participate in?
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline verga

« Reply #86 on: September 23, 2016, 02:17:02 pm »
@The_Reader_David @goatprairie

So is there a native american lives matter group?
@driftdiver welcome to my ignore list. Long over due.

Offline Longmire

« Reply #87 on: September 23, 2016, 02:38:19 pm »
I have been involved in the training of police cadets and you couldn't be further from the truth. Our cadets were trained to approach with caution and always be prepared to render assistance. Exactly how many cadet training classes did you attend or participate in?

@verga

What does the training say about letting a person behaving erratically  get between you and your patrol car?

Given the circumstances, wouldn't a better position for the patrol car be in front of the SUV and further away from the un-sub?

Offline driftdiver

« Reply #88 on: September 23, 2016, 05:34:48 pm »
@ driftdiver Wow that is a blanket statement that is with out foundation. I have been involved in the training of police cadets and you couldn't be further from the truth. Our cadets were trained to approach with caution and always be prepared to render assistance. Exactly how many cadet training classes did you attend or participate in?

Back to that eh, back to unless you're a cop then you don't get any say.

Whats it based on?  its based on actual events of when cops shoot people and when they shoot dogs.

Its based on cops getting fired because they DIDNT shoot a suicidal man.
Its based on every thing we hear from cops and cop unions about how dangerous their job is and how they could get shot  any second.

Its also based on cops I know who talk about wanting to shoot people.

Offline driftdiver

« Reply #89 on: September 23, 2016, 05:37:53 pm »
@driftdiver welcome to my ignore list. Long over due.

I'm crushed, absolutely crushed.

Offline Variant

• Down with populism...
« Reply #90 on: September 24, 2016, 03:03:32 am »
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Kyle_Dinkheller

... is one of the main reasons cops are trained to react forcefully when someone returns to their vehicle despite orders to the contrary.

The answer here is not to place further burden on cops to make judgement calls involving their own safety in the heat of the moment -- they already do that, and most do it very well... no, the answer here is for fools like this guy who got shot to obey.  To almost all of us this is common sense.

Chris Rock's advice:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igQDvYOt_iA

Offline verga

« Reply #91 on: September 24, 2016, 01:22:17 pm »
@verga

What does the training say about letting a person behaving erratically  get between you and your patrol car?

Given the circumstances, wouldn't a better position for the patrol car be in front of the SUV and further away from the un-sub?
@Longmire Obviously you would not want that to happen. That being said, human beings do not always act the way we want them to or need them to, and situations like this become fluid. Bystanders/ family members can cause things to change in a heartbeat and you must use situational awareness to bring about a safe conclusion.