Author Topic: George H.W. Bush to vote for Hillary  (Read 31396 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Re: George H.W. Bush to vote for Hillary
« Reply #225 on: September 21, 2016, 03:50:07 pm »
I don't believe anyone said that. There are several staunch constitutionalists in America and particularly in Congress. None of them is running for president right now, unfortunately.

Yet, at the same time, a bit of an alliance between Cruz and Trump in the primaries; having a rally together, Cruz even moving his position closer to Trump's on immigration.  But Trump is never going to be the Constitutionalist I suppose.

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2015/07/07/cruz-proud-to-defend-trump-expand-h-1b-visas-for-educated-talented-job-creators/

I think Laura Ingraham analyzed it properly, that Trump is more of a pragmatist as it stands rather than being an ideologue.

Offline Just_Victor

« Reply #226 on: September 21, 2016, 05:22:48 pm »
Yet, at the same time, a bit of an alliance between Cruz and Trump in the primaries; having a rally together, Cruz even moving his position closer to Trump's on immigration.  But Trump is never going to be the Constitutionalist I suppose.

Trump shook hands with a Constitutionalist once, so that makes him one too?
If all I want is a warm feeling, I should just wet my pants.

Offline madmaximus

« Reply #227 on: September 21, 2016, 07:57:52 pm »
Screw the Bushes. I hate them with a passion. The only good bush is, well let's not go there.

Offline madmaximus

« Reply #228 on: September 21, 2016, 08:19:41 pm »
Compare them to our current white house resident and they look pretty d@mn good!  So stop your bellyaching. 8888forgot

Not really. They gave us Clinton and Obama.

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #229 on: September 21, 2016, 08:22:34 pm »
Maybe Bush should invite her to go skydiving with him.  :whistle:
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #230 on: September 21, 2016, 08:22:55 pm »

Carter gave us Reagan, and Clinton gave us the first Republican Congress in decades.  Two can play this game.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline musiclady

« Reply #231 on: September 21, 2016, 08:23:02 pm »

That is extremely debatable.  Your opinion, but based in fact??

Correlation does not imply causation.   

It can be equally argued that those who hated Bush enough to vote for Perot "gave us Clinton" and that a horrific candidate, John McCain "gave us Obama."

You are speculating based on your own feelings, and not necessarily, logic or reason.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2016, 08:23:29 pm by musiclady »
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline madmaximus

« Reply #232 on: September 21, 2016, 08:42:27 pm »
My point is, I never want to see another Bush in national office ever again, at least not in my lifetime. They've done enough damage.

Offline madmaximus

« Reply #233 on: September 21, 2016, 09:00:39 pm »
That is extremely debatable.  Your opinion, but based in fact??

Correlation does not imply causation.   

It can be equally argued that those who hated Bush enough to vote for Perot "gave us Clinton" and that a horrific candidate, John McCain "gave us Obama."

You are speculating based on your own feelings, and not necessarily, logic or reason.

If McCain was a horrific candidate, then so was H.W. Bush. Both despicable creatures. I don't blame anyone for voting Perot, why should anyone vote to re-elect a liar??

Offline musiclady

« Reply #234 on: September 21, 2016, 09:08:04 pm »
If McCain was a horrific candidate, then so was H.W. Bush. Both despicable creatures. I don't blame anyone for voting Perot, why should anyone vote to re-elect a liar??

As I said, your emotions are driving your opinions, not reason or logic.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #235 on: September 21, 2016, 09:13:09 pm »

mrpotatohead wrote:  "Compare them to our current white house resident and they look pretty d@mn good!  So stop your bellyaching. "

madmaximus wrote : Not really. They gave us Clinton and Obama.

@mrpotatohead   @madmaximus

BINGO!  ANYBODY that claims to be a conservative that doesn't recognize the damage the Bush Crime Family has done to our culture and country isn't thinking clearly.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline madmaximus

« Reply #236 on: September 21, 2016, 09:16:02 pm »

Fact: H.W. Bush lied and broke his "no new taxes" pledge. How am I being emotional?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #237 on: September 21, 2016, 09:18:23 pm »
...... Clinton gave us the first Republican Congress in decades.  Two can play this game.

And the Bush ilk still in office did everything to help Bubba but blow him,and I suspect Boy Jorge may have even done that. Between the Globalist Old Party people still in office and the new Globalist Old Party people formerly known as Dims,it only took them a few years to destroy all the gains Reagan had made,and make it impossible for another Reagan to emerge and be elected.

Todays Dim Party and today's alleged Republican Party will soon go ahead and make it formal and merge into the marriage they both so deeply lust after,and we will be the One Party Nation of their dreams.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #238 on: September 21, 2016, 09:19:56 pm »
Fact: H.W. Bush lied and broke his "no new taxes" pledge. How am I being emotional?

Ummm............ the word "despicable" is a clue....

And then there's this.....

Screw the Bushes. I hate them with a passion

You weren't exactly hiding your feelings there, max.  It's what's driving your views.......... not reason, nor logic.

But you've got an angry buddy here for you now, so I'll bow out and let the fury escalate without me.  :seeya:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #239 on: September 21, 2016, 09:20:04 pm »

@musiclady

And continuing to vote for and support the same people that have not only failed you but stabbed you in the back  over and over is both reasonable and logical?

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #240 on: September 21, 2016, 09:23:23 pm »
BINGO!  ANYBODY that claims to be a conservative that doesn't recognize the damage the Bush Crime Family has done to our culture and country isn't thinking clearly.

:thumbsup3:

Offline madmaximus

« Reply #241 on: September 21, 2016, 09:28:26 pm »
@mrpotatohead   @madmaximus

Indeed. I really question the conservatism of those who still defend the Bushies to this day.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #242 on: September 21, 2016, 09:33:05 pm »

But you've got an angry buddy here for you now, so I'll bow out and let the fury escalate without me.  :seeya:

Meet us in the lounge?  We're comparing outside temperatures....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline flowers

« Reply #243 on: September 21, 2016, 09:40:22 pm »

Come to think of it,their mother also has an arrest record for trying to smuggle jewelry and furs into the country without paying customs dues on them while JEB was still the governor of Fla and she was the First Lady.

Thank you @sneakypete I had totaly forgotten about that one. I loved Bush and Laura when they were in the White House. Heard stories about how corrupt the whole family is. I never believed that. Until this year, I didn't know how wealthy the whole family is. Now I don't care if they are wealthy......it is how they got their wealth. That one Bush and the savings and loan scandal. All of it. Corrupt to the core. NWO types. Globalist elites. They make me ill now.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #244 on: September 21, 2016, 09:43:25 pm »
:thumbsup3:

@Right_in_Virginia

I thank you for the thumbs up,but we ain't exactly allies. IMHO,the only area where Demented Donnie is morally superior to everyone in the Bush Crime Family is he has only been pretending to be a Republican for just a few months,and the same day the election ends he will quit pretending.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #245 on: September 21, 2016, 09:44:35 pm »
Indeed. I really question the conservatism of those who still defend the Bushies to this day.

@madmaximus

Some people will just NEVER admit they were ever wrong about anything.

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #246 on: September 21, 2016, 09:49:04 pm »
Compare them to our current white house resident and they look pretty d@mn good!  So stop your bellyaching. 8888forgot

We wouldn't *HAVE*  the current White House occupant if it weren't for George HW.   We also wouldn't have the current POTENTIAL  White House occupant if it weren't for George HW. 

George HW wrecked subsequent history and he wrecked the nation with that one broken promise. 

That was a NEXUS POINT of historical significance,  and one which I don't think most people have the depth of perception necessary to appreciate to the degree that they should. 

A time traveler intent upon repairing  damage,  would head right to that point in history.   

*THAT* was a significant event in History. 

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #247 on: September 21, 2016, 09:50:33 pm »
My point is, I never want to see another Bush in national office ever again, at least not in my lifetime. They've done enough damage.

Nor I.   I have stated on Numerous occasions that if Jeb Bush won the nomination,  I would vote for Hillary.   We might as well become violently ill than settle for the slow poison of a Jeb Presidency. 

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline unknown

« Reply #248 on: September 21, 2016, 09:58:59 pm »
« Last Edit: September 21, 2016, 10:00:20 pm by unknown »

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #249 on: September 21, 2016, 10:05:13 pm »
Thank you @sneakypete I had totaly forgotten about that one. I loved Bush and Laura when they were in the White House. Heard stories about how corrupt the whole family is. I never believed that. Until this year, I didn't know how wealthy the whole family is. Now I don't care if they are wealthy......it is how they got their wealth. That one Bush and the savings and loan scandal. <<

Yup! That starred Baby Brudder Neil "I don no nuttin bout no bankin!" Bush,who managed to lose somewhere around 5 MILLION dollars of depositors money and claimed to know nothing about where the money went. For punishment,he had to pay a 50K fine and promise to never run another bank. Even the mafia would have to admire THAT scam.

Last I heard of Baby Brudder was they were trying to groom him to take over the Bush Crime Family scams in Asia,but then he was caught on audio and video tape humping a hooker in (I THINK) Thailand. His excuse was he didn't know she was a hooker,he just thought she was a confused and lost hotel guest that knocked on his door at radom seeking help,and immediately got warm for his form. It never occurred to the dummy that the room may have been wired for video and sound since it was a comped room by the people who ran the Asin corporation he was there to deal with. That one cost him a wife and unknown amount of money in the divorce. Haven't heard anything from him since. I suspect Babs just gave up and sent a handler there to tell him what to do and say.

And who can forget Babs "Beautiful Mind" Bush?

>>All of it. Corrupt to the core. NWO types. Globalist elites. <<

Yup! That's them alright.

« Last Edit: September 21, 2016, 10:07:32 pm by sneakypete »