Author Topic: Duck Dynasty’s Phil Robertson SHOOTS DOWN Cruz Crew “Reasons” for Not Voting Trump  (Read 8335 times)

Offline sinkspur

Donald J. TrumpVerified account
‏@realDonaldTrump
Once again someone we were told is ok turns out to be a terrorist who wants to destroy our country & its people- how did he get thru system?

It was a really crowded primary......
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Donald J. TrumpVerified account
‏@realDonaldTrump
Once again someone we were told is ok turns out to be a terrorist who wants to destroy our country & its people- how did he get thru system?

It was a really crowded primary......

LOL I really hope someone responded with that.

Offline CSM

This is a problem with Rivergirl who again, resorts to talking about people in a thread and not talking about the issues. This is not the first time, this person does it. Why in the world, is this person talking about members?

CSM is either unaware of this or ignores this.

I won't back down from anyone and will do my best to stay within the rules.

Rivergirl should be taken to task, I merely gave the same back. If Rivergirl takes advantage in a thread to hurl a cheapshot at someone, she got it back.  A clear pattern.

You are correct, I am not aware of whatever "rivergirl" issue you mentioned.  However, I am very aware of what YOU posted and you accused ALL Cruz supporters of being "backstabbers."  I consider that posting to be you taking advantage of a thread to hurl cheapshots at others.  This seems to be a clear pattern and yes, I gave it back to you.

Offline Just_Victor

You are correct, I am not aware of whatever "rivergirl" issue you mentioned.  However, I am very aware of what YOU posted and you accused ALL Cruz supporters of being "backstabbers."  I consider that posting to be you taking advantage of a thread to hurl cheapshots at others.  This seems to be a clear pattern and yes, I gave it back to you.

I have a problem with being called a backstabber as well.  As I stated up thread, please present your evidence that as a Cruz supporter, I am a backstabber.  @TomSea did not reply.

If you don't have the evidence, then any decent human being should retract the statement.

@mystery-ak
« Last Edit: September 20, 2016, 01:26:24 pm by Just_Victor »
If all I want is a warm feeling, I should just wet my pants.

Online roamer_1

I see those that are 'celebrities' who don't have any government, foreign policy, domestic policy, experience etc.,  quite irrelevant when it comes to elections.  I see Phil Robertson no differently.

Me too... now.

What a disappointment.

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten

Even with cry baby Cruz and his dirty tricks.......

Ah yes, "cry baby Cruz", the cheating, completely ineffective candidate you voted for and supported in polls.  I'm still waiting to hear why you supported such a man when he offered far fewer accomplishments than any of his rivals.

@TomSea
James 1:20

Silver Pines

This foolish cornpone act lost the right to preach to me about anything when he proposed using a holy sacrament for a political stunt. 

He's better off mugging and making faces on that reality show of his (hey, no wonder he likes Trump)!

Silver Pines

@TomSea

Rick Perry will likely win over Cruz in 2016; Texans don't like backstabbers which Cruz has shown himself to be.

You seem to think it's a done deal that Perry will challenge Cruz for the Senate seat.  Why?  Because Trump proposed it?

Looks like it isn't happening.

"It all started when Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump praised Perry in Austin last week as a potential primary challenger to Cruz.

“In the political world, my experience has been almost exclusively as an executive,” Perry said. “Agriculture commissioner ... lieutenant governor ... which you have your foot in both the executive branch and the legislative branch. And then governor for 14 years.

“That’s my strength, that is what I enjoy doing, that is not the talents required for the United States Senate,” he said. “My preference of what’s next for Rick Perry is not to be in the United States Senate.”

https://www.texastribune.org/2016/08/30/rick-perry-dancing-stars-and-running-senate/

Even with cry baby Cruz and his dirty tricks, Trump is hammering Clinton in Texas and up by 7 points; the press is trying to make a story out of this.

You're certainly very hostile toward the man you claim to have supported originally.  Very odd.

Cruz is a backstabber, his supporters are too. Big ally to Trump at first but Trump saw how Cruz ran a dirty campaign, what Cruz said about Rubio comes down to near blasphemy. Then, Cruz is involved with nuts like Glenn Beck.

Cruz would be a backstabber to his wife if he supported the piece of dung who attacked her on the national stage.  His loyalty is to her before anyone else.  The Scripture says the man is to cleave to his wife; she occupies the pre-eminent place in his life. 

The Never Romneys and Never Trumps are backstabbers.

Well, I voted for Romney against my better judgment, but I won't make that mistake again, even though Trump makes Romney look like George Washington in comparison.  I'm under no obligation to vote for any politician.  No one owns my vote.  It must be earned.

If you prefer to be a slave to a personality cult, that's your own issue, but don't expect others to jump off the cliff with you.

Silver Pines

I wish you leftist extremists would talk about the topic at hand and not talk about the posters themselves.

@TomSea

Your candidate is a leftist.

Shall we revisit his praise of his friend, Hillary Clinton?  Shall we talk about his remark in July 2015 that he's a Democrat in many ways?

Offline chae

I'm not worried about Trump because he has his foot in his mouth, I'm not voting for him because he has his head up his backside.

Offline Idiot

I've always kind of liked old Phil.  He'd be a fantastic guy to either fish with or hunt with.  I don't fault him for his choice in this election and for his reasons, even though I don't agree with a lot of them.

Keep spreading the "Good News" old buddy!

Silver Pines

Those 2 had a real alliance, hard to take all the criticism of Trump seriously. If Trump had never entered the race, we have no idea who would have won. Experience, one of the governors, may well have won the day.

@TomSea

Over the guy you originally supported?

Oh.

Silver Pines

I have a problem with being called a backstabber as well.  As I stated up thread, please present your evidence that as a Cruz supporter, I am a backstabber.  @TomSea did not reply.

If you don't have the evidence, then any decent human being should retract the statement.

@mystery-ak

@Just_Victor

You'll likely never get an answer from @TomSea.  When asked to provide proof or answer hard questions, he always runs.

Offline Idiot

@TomSea

You seem to think it's a done deal that Perry will challenge Cruz for the Senate seat.  Why?  Because Trump proposed it?

Looks like it isn't happening.

"It all started when Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump praised Perry in Austin last week as a potential primary challenger to Cruz.

“In the political world, my experience has been almost exclusively as an executive,” Perry said. “Agriculture commissioner ... lieutenant governor ... which you have your foot in both the executive branch and the legislative branch. And then governor for 14 years.

“That’s my strength, that is what I enjoy doing, that is not the talents required for the United States Senate,” he said. “My preference of what’s next for Rick Perry is not to be in the United States Senate.”

https://www.texastribune.org/2016/08/30/rick-perry-dancing-stars-and-running-senate/

You're certainly very hostile toward the man you claim to have supported originally.  Very odd.

Cruz would be a backstabber to his wife if he supported the piece of dung who attacked her on the national stage.  His loyalty is to her before anyone else.  The Scripture says the man is to cleave to his wife; she occupies the pre-eminent place in his life. 

Well, I voted for Romney against my better judgment, but I won't make that mistake again, even though Trump makes Romney look like George Washington in comparison.  I'm under no obligation to vote for any politician.  No one owns my vote.  It must be earned.

If you prefer to be a slave to a personality cult, that's your own issue, but don't expect others to jump off the cliff with you.
Perry isn't doing himself any favors by bombing on Dancing with the Stars.  I don't see him running for the senate.

Silver Pines

Perry isn't doing himself any favors by bombing on Dancing with the Stars.  I don't see him running for the senate.

@mrpotatohead

Yep, I agree.  I've never watched the show, but the clips I've seen of Perry dancing are cringeworthy.

Offline musiclady

@TomSea

Oh.

This is so funny!  Poor Tom claims he voted for Cruz, and now claims people who supported Cruz are "leftist extremists."

Poor Tom claims he voted for Cruz, and now calls him all sorts of evil names and attacks him in practically every post.

And poor Tom expects intelligent people to believe his tale about voting for Cruz, and then whines to the Mods when intelligent people don't believe the crap he's spreading.

Poor lil Tom!   :silly:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Just_Victor

@Just_Victor

You'll likely never get an answer from @TomSea.  When asked to provide proof or answer hard questions, he always runs.

Thankfully I wasn't holding my breath.  ^-^
If all I want is a warm feeling, I should just wet my pants.

Offline Half Vast Conspiracy

@TomSea

Oh.
@CatherineofAragon
Busted.  TomSea/unknown is revealed each day.

Silver Pines

This is so funny!  Poor Tom claims he voted for Cruz, and now claims people who supported Cruz are "leftist extremists."

Poor Tom claims he voted for Cruz, and now calls him all sorts of evil names and attacks him in practically every post.

And poor Tom expects intelligent people to believe his tale about voting for Cruz, and then whines to the Mods when intelligent people don't believe the crap he's spreading.

Poor lil Tom!   :silly:

@musiclady

Looks like that particular fiction is crumbling fast, lol.

Silver Pines

@CatherineofAragon
Busted.  TomSea/unknown is revealed each day.

@Half Vast Conspiracy

Lesson learned: troll more carefully!

Offline musiclady

@musiclady

Looks like that particular fiction is crumbling fast, lol.

Ah, but we can be sure that even though his tall tale has crumbled, he will still go forth and spew his nonsense for all to see.

I guess leftists like Tom don't care if intelligent, conservative people laugh at him, eh?

I have no doubt he and his alter ego, unknown, will continue their trolling mission until everyone who reads their tripe turns against Trump.  If they only understood that they are accomplishing the opposite of their puppet masters' goal, maybe they'd back off......... but no........ they march on.   ^-^

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Silver Pines

Ah, but we can be sure that even though his tall tale has crumbled, he will still go forth and spew his nonsense for all to see.

I guess leftists like Tom don't care if intelligent, conservative people laugh at him, eh?

I have no doubt he and his alter ego, unknown, will continue their trolling mission until everyone who reads their tripe turns against Trump.  If they only understood that they are accomplishing the opposite of their puppet masters' goal, maybe they'd back off......... but no........ they march on.   ^-^

@musiclady

I agree.  Every single thing I've seen from Trump's supporters has confirmed that I'm making the right choice in remaining NeverTrump.

Offline musiclady

@musiclady

I agree.  Every single thing I've seen from Trump's supporters has confirmed that I'm making the right choice in remaining NeverTrump.

@CatherineofAragon

Yep.   They're leftists trolling for Trump, and turning people away from him with every post they make.

I would guess that there are people who would consider voting for Trump, but are disgusted by his fan club, and that will in the end, make their choice.  A guy who attracts this kind of person is not the guy who should lead us.

Offline SirLinksALot

SOURCE: TRUTH FEED VIA WESTERN JOURNALISM

http://truthfeed.com/duck-dynastys-phil-robertson-shoots-down-cruz-crew-reasons-for-not-voting-trump/24539/

BY AMY MORENO

Former Cruz supporter and star of the hit reality show Duck Dynasty Phil Robertson appeared at the Value Voter Summit this past Friday.

Robertson took some time at the beginning of his remarks knocking down reasons why Cruz Crew people say they are not willing to vote for Trump.

To those who say, “I’d vote for him if he were as conservative as I am,” the reality star said, “If I did that, I would not vote for anyone but myself.”

From Western Journalism:

Others say, “Well, Donald Trump sticks his foot in his mouth, that’s why I’m not voting for him.”

The evangelical Christian’s response to the Values Voter crowd was to look in the Old Testament, chronicling all the foibles and shortcomings of even the most successful and renown leaders.
“Better a man who sticks his foot in his mouth than a woman who pours out lies,” Robertson said, garnering hearty applause of approval from the audience.

The reality star said he told Trump, “If you really want to see something, film me baptizing you,” causing some in the crowd to hoot and applaud.

He added, “The left-wingers will literally go crazy, and the evangelicals will swarm you like a mighty throng … I’m hoping he will do that.”

The Duck Commander closed by quoting the Revolutionary-era firebrand Patrick Henry, who said, “It cannot be said too strongly or too often that this great nation was not found by religionists, but by Christians…this country was founded on the Gospel of Jesus Christ.”

As reported by Western Journalism, Trump received a standing ovation coming and going at the Values Voter Summit earlier on Friday.

The theme of Trump’s speech was the centrality faith must play if America is to reclaim its heritage of greatness.

“Our media culture often mocks and demeans people of faith,” Trump observed. “Your values of love, charity and faith built this nation.”

He promised, “In a Trump administration, our Christian heritage will be respected like never before.”

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Was he actually addressing the "Cruz crew" or just those not convinced of the idea of voting for DT?