Author Topic: Hillary Looks Like She is Going to Pass Out in News Conference  (Read 4062 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Hillary Looks Like She is Going to Pass Out in News Conference
« Reply #25 on: September 19, 2016, 03:04:53 pm »
Actually, my Grandfather, overweight, smoker, had a normal BP of 100/60 through his adult life. He lived to 84.

@Smokin Joe

That is very unusual,but I am guessing he wasn't a raging cokehead and alcoholic,and he didn't live a sedentary lifestyle where he never even had to open his own doors. I am also guessing he never had spasms,blacked out,or fainted on a semi-regular basis,and he didn't need any help going up his house steps when he was 68.

Has Bubbette! EVER done any actual physical work or activity in her entire life?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #26 on: September 19, 2016, 03:06:34 pm »
@libertybele
@CatherineofAragon

It was 11:30 at night, on a plane, when she made those comments to the press.  I would guess she had taken a sleeping pill before this happened, to help her sleep, then this happened and she had to speak to the press on the plane.

If she becomes president, all world disasters will have to be planned to happen in the daytime, our time.  She could sign an executive order to that effect and get it around the world so they can plan disasters during the daytime using our time.  No more late night disasters - PROBLEM SOLVED.
It's always after three AM somewhere...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #27 on: September 19, 2016, 03:07:43 pm »
@Smokin Joe

That is very unusual,but I am guessing he wasn't a raging cokehead and alcoholic,and he didn't live a sedentary lifestyle where he never even had to open his own doors. I am also guessing he never had spasms,blacked out,or fainted on a semi-regular basis,and he didn't need any help going up his house steps when he was 68.

Has Bubbette! EVER done any actual physical work or activity in her entire life?
I heard she won olympic gold in the ash tray toss...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Half Vast Conspiracy

« Reply #28 on: September 19, 2016, 03:12:17 pm »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQZyQC2Mr5k

Yeah, we get it.  But, who is this Mark Dice putz?  He sure loves the sound of his own voice.

He's got Hannity skilz.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #29 on: September 19, 2016, 03:22:45 pm »
She's barely held any real job in her entire life, let alone one that requires physical activity.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #30 on: September 19, 2016, 03:42:09 pm »
@Smokin Joe

I really doubt that a full list of her medications have been disclosed by Bardack- just those she prescribes. We have no neuro reports and she could well be on antihypertensives to keep her B/P very low so her intracranial pressure doesn't cause another episode.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #31 on: September 19, 2016, 04:02:20 pm »
...that needs help walking has the blood pressure readings and pulse rate of a healthy 10 year old?  "Normal" blood pressure for anyone over 60 is 140/90. That is for someone taking no medicines and that does not have any diseases,do drugs,drink,or is overweight.  Yet her doc is claiming that WITHOUT any blood pressure meds her BP is 100/60 (I THINK the bottom number he claimed was 60),and her pulse was in a similar range.  Do ANY of you know of a 68 year old fat woman with a BP reading of 100/60?  Even one that doesn't drink or do drugs and that gets plenty of sleep and exercise?
@sneakypete
@CatherineofAragon
@mystery-ak

I agree with you - when I saw the blood pressure numbers and pulse number, I thought it had to be bogus.  I was an EMT and never got such numbers on elderly people. 

I am 82, will be 83 next month, and take TWO blood pressure pills and three weeks ago had a physical and blood pressure was 124/70, heart rate 88.  With only one blood pressure pill, blood pressure was in 160s, 170s.  That is why doc gave me another one about six months ago to bring it down.  That worked.

The doc said at that appt. six months ago, that "Medicare" had changed the target blood pressure for older people from the 140s to the low 130s.  I thought that was nuts that Medicare was determining what blood pressure older people should have.

After taking blood pressure of people as an EMT, no way did Clinton have a blood pressure of 100/60 unless she had an intravenous drug being dripped into her body to get that number. 

Yes, there are always exceptions as someone here says their elderly relative had that 100/60 all his life.  However, with Clinton, having some sort of health disability (likely neurological), plus all the pressures in her life, I don't buy those blood pressure numbers.

A true story:
When I was training to be an EMT, I had to work on an ambulance - remember I was training, not an EMT yet, had not taken the state test yet.  We picked up an elderly woman at a hospital, who had a heart attack, to take her to a hospital that had better heart facilities.  An ambulance is not a steady ride - it sways.  I had to take her vital signs which included blood pressure.  I had a regular stethoscope and separate blood pressure cuff device which meant two devices to get the blood pressure, while swaying in the ambulance.  I was hoping I was getting the right numbers.

Then, we got to the hospital parking lot and the EMTs said for me to take another blood pressure before we went into the emergency lane.  Once again, I was hoping I was getting the right numbers, the pressure was on.  We were still there when the elderly woman was in her room, and they hooked her to an automatic blood pressure machine.  When the numbers came up, the EMTs training me, said, "The numbers are exactly what you got!"  I felt like I had been accepted into heaven.  I would get a good report from these EMTs which would go to the instructor training us. 

I was in my early 60s when I took this training and I was going to prove being older did not mean we were worthless to be pitched on the life heap of useless.  My objective was to be a first responder in our large subdivision until an ambulance could get there and I did that for a number of years until I moved from that subdivision.

If one wants to be helpful to others, that doesn't have to stop just because one gets older.  And, that blood pressure of Clinton is highly suspect.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #32 on: September 19, 2016, 05:28:20 pm »
Yet her doc is claiming that WITHOUT any blood pressure meds her BP is 100/60 (I THINK the bottom number he claimed was 60),and her pulse was in a similar range.  Do ANY of you know of a 68 year old fat woman with a BP reading of 100/60?  Even one that doesn't drink or do drugs and that gets plenty of sleep and exercise?
Who knew she really was a marathon runner? You'd think the Hilarious Rodent Clinton campaign would have told us about that.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #33 on: September 19, 2016, 06:37:44 pm »
She did look awful.   Not sure if sick again, tired or on meds - but definitely not someone you want answering a 3:00 AM Phone Call.    I'm no fan of Trump, but if I was writing his ads I would remake the 3:00 AM phone call ad Hillary did back in 2008 showing the real Hillary and how she responds to a crisis.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline musiclady

« Reply #34 on: September 19, 2016, 07:08:31 pm »
Who knew she really was a marathon runner? You'd think the Hilarious Rodent Clinton campaign would have told us about that.

The question for me is, why did they come up with such ridiculous numbers?  Why not 120/80, which would be good, but not the numbers of an athlete?

I have high blood pressure, but take medication, and exercise regularly and quite strenuously 3 times a week, walk steps and walk at least 2 miles most of the other days, and the best my BP is, is 104/70.  I'm also not overweight like she is, and am 3 years younger (she's 70, not 68).

At any rate, a sedentary, overweight 70 year old is not going to have those kind of numbers.

And I agree with those above, she definitely looks drugged in this presser.  The sleeping pill scenario seems most likely.

But if she needs them in a campaign, how much more will she need them if she becomes President?

This country is SO screwed with either of these awful people running for the highest office in the land.

What a royal mess we're in.....    **nononono*
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

geronl

« Reply #35 on: September 19, 2016, 07:34:20 pm »
,but now we have a MD that claims to be her doctor claiming this 68 year old obscenely fat alcoholic cokehead  that needs help walking has the blood pressure readings and pulse rate of a healthy 10 year old CORPSE....

fixerated

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #36 on: September 20, 2016, 03:23:34 am »
sneakypete wrote:
"Do ANY of you know of a 68 year old fat woman with a BP reading of 100/60?  Even one that doesn't drink or do drugs and that gets plenty of sleep and exercise?"

Speak for yourself.

I'm 66. Had a checkup at my primary care guy's office on June 2 (this year).
BP (taken by nurse) was 100/66.

A year previous, it was 98/64.

Not a smoker or drinker…
Edit: but I do keep a record of my blood pressure!
« Last Edit: September 20, 2016, 03:24:03 am by Fishrrman »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #37 on: September 20, 2016, 08:03:35 am »
sneakypete wrote:
"Do ANY of you know of a 68 year old fat woman with a BP reading of 100/60?  Even one that doesn't drink or do drugs and that gets plenty of sleep and exercise?"

Speak for yourself.

I'm 66. Had a checkup at my primary care guy's office on June 2 (this year).
BP (taken by nurse) was 100/66.

A year previous, it was 98/64.

Not a smoker or drinker…
Edit: but I do keep a record of my blood pressure!

@Fishrrman

And you are 50 or so lbs overweight,a drunk,and a coke head so out of shape you can't climb the stairs to your house without help?

If not,nothing you wrote applies.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Applewood

« Reply #38 on: September 20, 2016, 09:26:02 am »
She seemed drugged.

Well, if Clinton does have pneumonia as has been claimed, she is going to barely be able to stand up, let alone sound coherent.  The illness itself, coupled with antibiotics or whatever she is taking to .combat the pneumonia, would make her unable to function. 

I don't care if her alleged pneumonia is mild or not, the woman should be in bed, preferably in a hospital. 

Offline libertybele

« Reply #39 on: September 20, 2016, 11:37:53 am »
It's always after three AM somewhere...

...Yes and it's always 5 o'clock Somewhere! 

www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfqtO88ZlBQ
« Last Edit: September 20, 2016, 11:38:12 am by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.