Author Topic: Mike Pence Confesses to Once Walking Away From Christian Faith, Says He Now Prays With Donald Trump  (Read 4222 times)

Offline Norm Lenhart

"Unless you want to define enabling abortion for profit as 'christian.' If you want to make that enlargement, I could use the entertainment. If you don't, I guess I'm on solid ground."

The leftist liberal democrats try to make that enlargement. But I don't find killing babies entertaining like you do.

So I stand on firm ground.

BTW, you might not find it entertaining, but you voted to enable it (Romney) and you are again voting for a guy that wants Planned Parenthood continued. Which is a lot worse than finding something entertaining.

Offline unknown

So I stand on firm ground.

BTW, you might not find it entertaining, but you voted to enable it (Romney) and you are again voting for a guy that wants Planned Parenthood continued. Which is a lot worse than finding something entertaining.

Lol

What makes you think I voted for Romney? You are so funny.    :silly:

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline sinkspur

In Donald Trump's wallet, there's a small folded piece of paper that was once Mike Pence's self-respect.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Norm Lenhart

Lol

Didn't you?

Offline unknown

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline Norm Lenhart

No.

Did you?

No.

Now please tell the class why on one hand you did not vote for GOP Nominee Mitt Romney, but how we have to vote for GOP Nominee Donald Trump.

You really should have seen that logic trap coming a mile away. And if you actually believed the things you post instead of just bandwagoning, you would have.

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten
No.

Did you?

So, you supported Obama in 2012.  Interesting.
James 1:20

Offline Norm Lenhart

So, you supported Obama in 2012.  Interesting.

Obviously. He tells us often the presidency is a binary choice. Dem or Repub. No other options.

Offline unknown

No.

Now please tell the class why on one hand you did not vote for GOP Nominee Mitt Romney, but how we have to vote for GOP Nominee Donald Trump.

You really should have seen that logic trap coming a mile away. And if you actually believed the things you post instead of just bandwagoning, you would have.

Oh I saw that coming a long time ago. It isn't a new question, maybe for you it is. That is why you feel you are in the class trying to set up sophomoric logic traps for the well experienced teacher who has already seen it all. And it also isn't a logic trap.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2016, 03:04:20 am by unknown »

Offline Norm Lenhart

Oh I saw that coming a long time ago. It isn't a new question, maybe for you it is. That is why you feel you are in the class trying to set up sophomoric logic traps for the well experienced teacher who has already seen it all. And it also isn't a logic trap.

Yes it was. you walked into it and now try asking questions to avoid answering those I already posed.

Busted.

Offline Idiot

He doesn't even know who God is.  Well, unless he's looking at him in the mirror.
I pray that Pence is indeed praying with Mr. Trump. 

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Got two more... At least three now.

Let's see how the discussion goes.

You can count.  Go get a cookie.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline unknown

Yes it was. you walked into it and now try asking questions to avoid answering those I already posed.

Busted.

Lol

You have ears, but you do not hear.

Offline Norm Lenhart

Lol

Maybe. but I also have principles of conservatism and that's what separates us.

Offline Frank Cannon

Lol

Well if you have ears, you can hear me fart in your general direction.

Offline Norm Lenhart

I say we drop this whole idea of a Republic and move to a woman in a lake distributing swords. Preferably one with...YUUUUUUGE!...er...tracts of land.

Offline DB

Lol

No wonder you're so excited. You finally found a candidate this election cycle who represents your morality and integrity.

Offline Norm Lenhart

No wonder you're so excited. You finally found a candidate this election cycle who represents your morality and integrity.

And Trump besides. Twofer!

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready

I nominate this for post of the week!

Here unknown…. pull my finger.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Idiot

Well.... that was real mature.

Offline aligncare

Well.... that was real mature.

Maturity is the hallmark of #NeverTrump. Especially when they stomp their feet in unison at not having gotten their way (Ted Cruz lost), and simultaneously launching sanctimonious attacks against anyone pointing out the flaws in the logic of #NeverTrump: November 9, President Hillary Rodham Clinton. BIG flaw.

But, please continue to divide the vote, #NeverTrump. Hillary Clinton sincerely thanks you.

Offline unknown

Maturity is the hallmark of #NeverTrump. Especially when they stomp their feet in unison at not having gotten their way (Ted Cruz lost), and simultaneously launching sanctimonious attacks against anyone pointing out the flaws in the logic of #NeverTrump: November 9, President Hillary Rodham Clinton. BIG flaw.

But, please continue to divide the vote, #NeverTrump. Hillary Clinton sincerely thanks you.

Yes, they lost this discussion a while ago. As we can easily see, they degrade into this extreme immaturity, and then they think they won.

They will really feel victorious if they can bring the GOP candidate, Donald Trump, down. Don't let him win. By purposefully trying all they can to undermine Trump, they implicitly allow and want Hillary to win, because by Hillary winning, Trump loses. With a Trump loss, they can get in their circle and high-five each other.

They get into their circle, give each other high-fives, group hugs all around, share in their fart contests, and yet, somehow think they have won the discussion. Just odd.

So, here they are:

« Last Edit: September 20, 2016, 03:34:27 pm by unknown »

Offline aligncare

I see. So, just saying "Ted Cruz lost" is enough for mature adults to lose sight of common sense.

OK, I'll never mention Ted Cruz's name again; instead, I'll use code. I know, how about "Raphael?" Or, is that a trigger, too?

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten
I think you make a HUGE mistake by even mentioning Ted Cruz.  There are still a whole lot of raw feelings in regard to how Cruz was treated by Trump.  When I try to even slightly lean towards Trump, then I hear someone mention Cruz...all of those raw feelings of disgust come raging back.....and I think...when hell freezes over will I support Trump.  So if you want to try to win people over, don't mention Cruz.  He's my senator and I have the utmost respect for the man.

The unfortunate reality is that many in the pro-Trump camp are as concerned about complete, unquestioning fealty to Trump as they are concerned about doing what is best for the country, I think because Trump himself demonstrates this priority.  That his sycophants cannot let go of their hatred of Cruz demonstrates this.  I don't count as sycophants all those who choose to vote for Trump; some are reasoned about it.  But those who continually revert to attacking Cruz and Cruz's supporters reveal what their real priority is, and it's not "Making America Great Again."  It's trolling, snark, useless contention, and name calling, when they should instead be focused on building an affirmative case for the nominee.

Cruz is no longer in the race, nothing is gained by talking about him.  And yet they do so.
James 1:20

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Cruz is no longer in the race, nothing is gained by talking about him.  And yet they do so.

Because destroying the kind of Reagan Conservatism Cruz and his supporters share as a way of life and thinking MUST be completely destroyed.  Those who refuse to kneel before Trump MUST be publicly punished and personally ruined in order to grade the ground where Trump's Nationalist Populist Fascism will rise and replace the only belief system that can challenge it.

So Cruz and his supporters will continue to be the focus of vitriol and concerted attacks for failing to seig-heil Trump, and it will never stop.  Even the memory will be attacked.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775