Author Topic: Mike Pence Confesses to Once Walking Away From Christian Faith, Says He Now Prays With Donald Trump  (Read 4223 times)

Offline unknown

Mike Pence Confesses to Once Walking Away From Christian Faith, Says He Now Prays With Donald Trump

http://www.christianpost.com/news/mike-pence-walking-away-christian-faith-prays-with-donald-trump-169772/

Leonardo Blair
September 19, 2016

Staunch Christian and Republican vice presidential nominee Mike Pence, who proudly declared in June that his identity as a Christian comes before his politics, confessed Sunday that he once walked away from the faith to which he clings so dearly now.

He also revealed that he prays with Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump.

{.. snip ..}

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline aligncare

Hey, unknown! Do you like being a straight man? Setting up tee shots for the sanctimonious wolf pack? sure to show up in 3, 2, 1 ....

Offline unknown

Hey, unknown! Do you like being a straight man? Setting up tee shots for the sanctimonious wolf pack? sure to show up in 3, 2, 1 ....

Oh yea, quite entertaining.

It gives me a chance to post the circle-jerks pic.

And....
Here....
They.....
Come.......

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

geronl

I seriously doubt Trump knows what prayer is

Offline unknown

Got one to come out.

Just a few more to come out along with some non-interesting verbage.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Jerry Falwell Jr.
Dr. James Dobson.
Rev. Jeffress.

Looks like Trump is getting support from some well known Pastors.

Offline skeeter

Jerry Falwell Jr.
Dr. James Dobson.
Rev. Jeffress.

Jerry Falwell Jr is a lawyer, not a pastor.

Offline Rivergirl

Mr. pence................SEEK HELP

Offline unknown

Jerry Falwell Jr.
Dr. James Dobson.
Rev. Jeffress.

Here is a small list from wiki:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Donald_Trump_presidential_campaign_endorsements,_2016

Religious leaders

Christian activist Ralph Reed in 2011Shmuley Boteach, Orthodox Jewish rabbi, author, TV host and public speaker[493]
C.L. Bryant, Baptist minister, radio and television host[494]
Mark Burns, pastor and co-founder of the South Carolina-based Christian TV network, The NOW Network[495]
James Dobson, evangelical Christian author, psychologist, and founder of Focus on the Family[496]
Jerry Falwell, Jr., president of Liberty University[497][498]
Jim Garlow, pastor of Skyline Church[499]
John Hagee, founder and senior pastor of Cornerstone Church and CEO of Global Evangelism Television[500]
Robert Jeffress, pastor of First Baptist Church in Dallas, Texas[501]
James F. Linzey, ordained minister in the Southern Baptist Convention[502]
Mike Murdock, singer-songwriter, televangelist and pastor of the Wisdom Center ministry[503]
Ralph E. Reed, Jr., conservative activist, former director of the Christian Coalition, founder of the Faith and Freedom Coalition, and 2006 Republican candidate for Lieutenant Governor of Georgia[504]
Paula White, televangelist[505]

Offline sinkspur

Jerry Falwell Jr.
Dr. James Dobson.
Rev. Jeffress.

Falwell and Dobson are not pastors.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline unknown

Got two more... At least three now.

Let's see how the discussion goes.

Offline sinkspur

I seriously doubt Trump knows what prayer is

He doesn't even know who God is.  Well, unless he's looking at him in the mirror.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline aligncare

Sure as the sun rises in the east, here it comes. Someones professed religious faith is questioned, all because they support the Republican nominee.

I love you guys, don't ever change. 
« Last Edit: September 19, 2016, 11:46:01 pm by aligncare »

Offline Suppressed

Sure as the sun rises in the east, here it comes. Someones professed religious faith is questioned, all because they support the Republican nominee.

You bear false witness.  Not a single person's professed religious faith was questioned for supporting the Republican nominee.

Only the Republican nominee's professed religious faith was questioned.

Even when you tee it up, you gotta make it up and whiff, eh?
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Rivergirl

Verily verily the pretzel-ING continues.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2016, 12:46:16 am by Rivergirl »

Offline Gov Bean Counter

Pence prays while Trump preys...
Donald Trump - Simple solutions for the simple minded...

Offline Norm Lenhart

Jerry Falwell Jr.
Dr. James Dobson.
Rev. Jeffress.

Between your comment and tag line, I find it hilarious that you all, good Christians I'm sure, voted for a guy that profits from the incineration of the mangled, aborted children his very own laws 'got dead' to begin with. So you all supporting a guy like Donald Trump isn't really shocking. Principles once abandoned can never be regained.

Offline Norm Lenhart

I love you guys, don't ever change.

Think of it like questioning the chastity of a hooker in a Nevada brothel.

Offline unknown

Between your comment and tag line, I find it hilarious that you all, good Christians I'm sure, voted for a guy that profits from the incineration of the mangled, aborted children his very own laws 'got dead' to begin with. So you all supporting a guy like Donald Trump isn't really shocking. Principles once abandoned can never be regained.

Ya, tell that to King David.

Offline Norm Lenhart

Ya, tell that to King David.

Can't. he died a couple thousand years back and he repented. Lets see where any of the above mentioned people repented for their obviously unchristian actions.

Unless you want to define enabling abortion for profit as 'christian.' If you want to make that enlargement, I could use the entertainment. If you don't, I guess I'm on solid ground.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Got one to come out.

Just a few more to come out along with some non-interesting verbage.

Are you proud of yourself?  Are you a better man?  Did you make the world a better place?

Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline unknown

Are you proud of yourself?  Are you a better man?  Did you make the world a better place?

I am working on it. Thanks for asking.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Got two more... At least three now.

Let's see how the discussion goes.
Speaking of a circle-jerk...
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline unknown

Can't. he died a couple thousand years back and he repented. Lets see where any of the above mentioned people repented for their obviously unchristian actions.

Unless you want to define enabling abortion for profit as 'christian.' If you want to make that enlargement, I could use the entertainment. If you don't, I guess I'm on solid ground.

"Unless you want to define enabling abortion for profit as 'christian.' If you want to make that enlargement, I could use the entertainment. If you don't, I guess I'm on solid ground."

The leftist liberal democrats try to make that enlargement. But I don't find killing babies entertaining like you do.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
"Unless you want to define enabling abortion for profit as 'christian.' If you want to make that enlargement, I could use the entertainment. If you don't, I guess I'm on solid ground."

The leftist liberal democrats try to make that enlargement. But I don't find killing babies entertaining like you do.

Still working on it I see.    LOOOOOOOONGG way to go.

Trump should be happy he's got jerks like you supporting him.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.