Author Topic: Huffington Post Surrenders: Far-Left Site Examines ‘Why Hillary Lost’ 49 Days Before Election  (Read 1641 times)

Offline unknown

Huffington Post Surrenders: Far-Left Site Examines ‘Why Hillary Lost’ 49 Days Before Election

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/09/19/huffington-post-surrenders/

Breitbart News
19 Sep 2016

The Huffington Post is no longer buying the idea that Hillary Clinton will coast to victory in November — and it has already made a list of “where Democrats will point the finger if she loses” to Donald Trump. 

And it’s not from volunteer contributors; the byline includes Global Editorial Director Howard Fineman and editors Jason Linkins and Lauren Weber.

{.. snip ..}

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline Victoria33

This isn't worth the time to comment except: Whatever.

Offline unknown

This isn't worth the time to comment except: Whatever.

Except... you did.

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

HonestJohn

Here's the link to that article:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/why-hillary-clinton-lost_us_57dc4bece4b04a1497b491b6?section=us_politics

Now compare it to the Breitbart one.  You notice that the intent and concept are very different.

Offline SirLinksALot

SOURCE: ZERO HEDGE

URL: http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-20/huffpo-admits-its-over-hillary-publishes-list-9-scapegoats-will-be-blamed-her-loss

If Hillary ends up losing in November, The Huffington Post admits that "journalists" in the mainstream media will not be able to bear the thought that it was in any way her fault. The years of endless scandals from Whitewater, through Travelgate, "sniper fire" in Bosnia, Benghazi, deleted emails, pay-for-play at the Clinton Foundation, etc. couldn't possibly be to blame.  And certainly, Hillary's "medical episode couldn't be the reason that voters turned on her, right?  Lets just ignore this pesky little tracking poll from the LA Times.

So, for the fearful mainstream media that is losing sleep over how they're going to explain a Hillary loss, despite their best efforts to protect her, the Huffington Post offers up the following 9 scapegoats:

We would have thought the Russians would have made the top of the list.  Better luck next time.  And poor James Comey, after doing everything possible to run interference, like granting immunity to tech guys and dumping FBI reports on the media late on a Friday before Labor Day (nothing to see here), he still gets blamed.  Poor guy can't catch a break.

Offline Frank Cannon

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-20/huffpo-admits-its-over-hillary-publishes-list-9-scapegoats-will-be-blamed-her-loss

If Hillary ends up losing in November, The Huffington Post admits that "journalists" in the mainstream media will not be able to bear the thought that it was in any way her fault.  The years of endless scandals from Whitewater, through Travelgate, "sniper fire" in Bosnia, Benghazi, deleted emails, pay-for-play at the Clinton Foundation, etc. couldn't possibly be to blame.  And certainly, Hillary's "medical episode couldn't be the reason that voters turned on her, right?  Lets just ignore this pesky little tracking poll from the LA Times.

So, for the fearful mainstream media that is losing sleep over how they're going to explain a Hillary loss, despite their best efforts to protect her, the Huffington Post offers up the following 9 scapegoats:

We would have thought the Russians would have made the top of the list.  Better luck next time.  And poor James Comey, after doing everything possible to run interference, like granting immunity to tech guys and dumping FBI reports on the media late on a Friday before Labor Day (nothing to see here), he still gets blamed.  Poor guy can't catch a break.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
There are so very many reason she deserves to lose.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Frank Cannon

There are so very many reason she deserves to lose.

Just from a survey of the land at this point, it looks like she will lose and it will be for nothing more than the health issue even though there is a million other reasons. This could change in a moments notice when Trump tanks in the debates.

HonestJohn

This is the third time this article has been posted in as many days.

Mods: please merge this with:

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,225761.0.html
http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,225876.0.html

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
The Republic is lost.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Just from a survey of the land at this point, it looks like she will lose and it will be for nothing more than the health issue even though there is a million other reasons. This could change in a moments notice when Trump tanks in the debates.

The debates will really be something this election cycle. :pop41: :pop41:
Principles matter. Words matter.