Author Topic: Cross eyed Hillary?  (Read 1264 times)

Offline DiogenesLamp

Cross eyed Hillary?
« on: September 19, 2016, 09:48:30 pm »
In this video it looks like Hillary goes cross eyed from time to time.

https://youtu.be/x72oBpk9WPI

Oh,  and link.

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/mystery-going-hillarys-eyes-philly-speech/
« Last Edit: September 19, 2016, 09:54:16 pm by DiogenesLamp »
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline Suppressed

Re: Cross eyed Hillary?
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2016, 10:18:16 pm »
In this video it looks like Hillary goes cross eyed from time to time.

https://youtu.be/x72oBpk9WPI

Where?  She alternates between crowd, cameras, and teleprompter.  I never see any tracking errors.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2016, 12:02:28 am »
Where?  She alternates between crowd, cameras, and teleprompter.  I never see any tracking errors.

If you didn't see it,  you didn't see it.  I saw it,  but I can't see it for you. 

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2016, 12:32:35 am »
Sat and watched Hillary spew a load of nonsense and did NOT see Hillary go cross eyed.  As I stated previously, the upcoming debate is going to be extremely stressful.  Everyone will be watching her and looking for any signs of illness; including crossed eyes that only some can see.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2016, 12:43:15 am »
If you didn't see it,  you didn't see it.  I saw it,  but I can't see it for you.
@DiogenesLamp

Her left eye is the problem, I see it.

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2016, 01:33:17 am »
And this matters because?

It indicates brain damage caused by a traumatic brain injury.   Remember those Fresnel glasses she was wearing?

Those are prescribed for dealing with this sort of problem. 

— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2016, 01:34:15 am »
Sat and watched Hillary spew a load of nonsense and did NOT see Hillary go cross eyed.  As I stated previously, the upcoming debate is going to be extremely stressful.  Everyone will be watching her and looking for any signs of illness; including crossed eyes that only some can see.

Her left eye goes cross eyed.  You have to watch her left eye closely to see it.  It happens several times throughout her rant. 

The right eye appears to work normally.   
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2016, 01:35:10 am »
@DiogenesLamp

Her left eye is the problem, I see it.

Yup.   Others have noted that this is  consistent with a brain injury.    Apparently those Fresnel glasses are intended to help with this problem. 

— Lord Melbourne —