Author Topic: Hillary Clinton Vows to Speak ‘Directly to White People’ to Stop Racial Police Shootings  (Read 639 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
by Charlie Spiering20 Sep 2016362

Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton vows she’ll tackle the racism in the nation’s law enforcement system.

“We gotta tackle the systemic racism, this horrible shooting again, how many times do we have to see this in our country?” she said in an appearance on the Steve Harvey show. Clinton was specifically referring to the police shooting of Terence Crutcher in Tulsa, Oklahoma, saying he had his “hands in the air” when he was killed.

“This is unbearable and it needs to be intolerable,” she said.

Clinton told Harvey that if the African-American community came out and voted for her, she would work to stop racial shootings by police officers.

“Maybe I can by speaking directly to white people say, ‘Look this is not who we are,’” she said. “We’ve got to do everything possible to improve policing, to go right at implicit bias.

Clinton was careful to specify that there many “good honorable cool-headed” police officers, citing the ones that successfully apprehended the New York City terrorist suspect in New Jersey on Monday.

But she restated her belief that something had to be done to fix police departments around the country.

“We can do better,” she said. “We have got to reign in what is absolutely inexplicable.”

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/20/hillary-clinton-vows-speak-directly-white-people-stop-racial-police-shootings/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline goatprairie

The overwhelming majority of police shootings of black males are justifiable. The few cases of questionable shootings, like the latest one,  still began with the black suspect refusing to obey police commands and making moves that led police to shoot or taze.
 In the case in S.C.  a year or so ago where a policeman shot a fleeing black suspect in the back, the suspect had engaged in a physical confrontation with the policeman and had been tazed several times shrugging off the tazing.
There has not been one of these recent politicized cases where a policeman simply saw a black male and shot him for doing nothing.
I'd like to put Hlllary Clinton in a police uniform and make her police black areas. It is probably the most dangerous job in the country.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2016, 06:49:08 pm by goatprairie »

Online LMAO

From the article...
"Clinton told Harvey that if the African-American community came out and voted for her, she would work to stop racial shootings by police officers."

This is pandering Gobbly gook.

Does anyone know what this really means? What is defined as a "racial shooting by police officers?"
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline goatprairie

From the article...
"Clinton told Harvey that if the African-American community came out and voted for her, she would work to stop racial shootings by police officers."

This is pandering Gobbly gook.

Does anyone know what this really means? What is defined as a "racial shooting by police officers?"
Clinton is deliberating repeating the lie that leos seek out black males to gun down for no reason. Obviously, most black Americans are more than willing to believe her.
 I'd love to see Trump in front of a black audience and asked that question. My guess is that he would pander as well.

Offline GrouchoTex

"Hillary Clinton Vows to Speak ‘Directly to White People’ to Stop Racial Police Shootings."

ALL of us white people?

That's profiling.

Seriously, I am not a police officer, and I have never pointed my guns at any human of any race, I'll pass.
Since 93% of all African-American murders are committed by other African-Americans, what violence does she really hope to stop?
7% (at best, which isn't entirely cops, of course)?
Guess it is easier than tackling the 93%.

Offline Night Hides Not

I'll be exempt from her "talk", I've been certified as a "Kreepy Azz Kracka" by some black friends.

It's a "term of endearment", don't you know?   :silly:

Our banter created several interesting moments on the elevator at work...lolol.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.