Author Topic: Elizabeth ‘Suspicious Package’: NJ Transit Station Evacuated  (Read 1040 times)

Offline unknown

Elizabeth ‘Suspicious Package’: NJ Transit Station Evacuated
« on: September 19, 2016, 05:15:35 am »
Elizabeth ‘Suspicious Package’: NJ Transit Station Evacuated

September 18, 2016  Updated 12:38 am EDT, September 19, 2016
Tom Cleary

The train station in Elizabeth, New Jersey, has been evacuated and the surrounding area shut down after a “suspicious package,” was found in the area, NBC News’ Tom Winter reports.

The New York Daily News reports that three pipe bombs and two smaller devices were found at the Elizabeth train station.

{.. snip ..}
« Last Edit: September 19, 2016, 05:15:55 am by unknown »

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline unknown

Re: Elizabeth ‘Suspicious Package’: NJ Transit Station Evacuated
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2016, 06:01:40 am »

FRESH BOMB THREAT: Explosion at New Jersey train station day after New York blast

AN EXPLOSION has taken place at a New Jersey train station after a backpack riddled with IEDs was discovered by two homeless men amid fears America is in the midst of a tsunami of terror.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/711995/Bomb-threat-New-Jersey-New-York-explosive-device-Elizabeth-railway

Patrick Christys
PUBLISHED:  05:52, Mon, Sep 19, 2016    | UPDATED: 06:50, Mon, Sep 19, 2016

A bomb squad was called to the Northeast Corridor train tracks in Elizabeth, New Jersey, after five explosive devices was found in a backpack.

But as a robot was working on the package, it exploded, according to a police officer at the scene – it was reportedly not a controlled blast, indicating it could have been triggered remotely.

[.. snip ..]

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline Half Vast Conspiracy

« Last Edit: September 19, 2016, 06:49:28 am by Half Vast Conspiracy »

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2016, 08:28:55 am »
It certainly is trolling, whomever wrote that fake tweet, what is the purpose of such posting? Is it the job of a governor to provide National Defense?

A Constitutional Basis for Defense

Those who have not done so recently would benefit from studying what the United States Constitution says about the federal government’s responsibility to provide for the common defense. Most Americans had to memorize the preamble to the Constitution when they were children, so they are aware that one of the purposes of the document was to “provide for the common defense.” But they are not aware of the extent to which the document shows the Founders’ concern for national security.

http://www.heritage.org/research/reports/2010/06/a-constitutional-basis-for-defense

And I believe protect our borders.

Big fail and pointless for somehow bringing Governor Christie into this. That must really be leftist thought. Almost pro-Obama and anti-constitutional. How funny to mock the Constitution (sarcasm off)

Trump wrote:

Under the leadership of Obama & Clinton, Americans have experienced more attacks at home than victories abroad. Time to change the playbook!

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/777696356211326976

« Last Edit: September 19, 2016, 08:32:06 am by TomSea »

rangerrebew

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2016, 10:03:31 am »
Pipe Bombs Discovered Near New Jersey Train Tracks [VIDEO]
Photo of Kerry Picket
Kerry Picket
Reporter
12:53 AM 09/19/2016

Elizabeth, NJ (You Tube RLS Metro Breaking News screen Capture)   Elizabeth, NJ (You Tube RLS Metro Breaking News screen Capture)

At least five devices were found in a backpack inside a waste basket in Elizabeth, New Jersey Sunday, Elizabeth Mayor Chris Bollwage told CNN. Cell phones and electronic timers were discovered on or around the items, Bollowage indicated.

The devices were found near a train trestle by two men who found the package in the waste basket and contacted police when they noticed wires and a pipe, the mayor said. As a result, of the discovery, train service has been suspended. One of the devices was accidentally detonated by a law enforcement drone robot meant to disarm it.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/09/19/businesses-evacuated-in-new-jersey-after-suspicious-item-found-on-train-tracks-video/#ixzz4Kh8FGtfm

Online Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2016, 11:03:18 am »
I guess after Trump's tweet, Christie won't have a job with him if he's elected.
  888cryingkitty

Thank G-d no one was hurt. That's the important thing here folks.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2016, 11:04:06 am by Freya »
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Half Vast Conspiracy

« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2016, 03:40:16 pm »
I guess after Trump's tweet, Christie won't have a job with him if he's elected.
  888cryingkitty

Thank G-d no one was hurt. That's the important thing here folks.

@Freya  It wasn't Trump's tweet though.