Author Topic: New Liberal Outrage: Angry that Trump’s Sons Killed a Triceratops on a Hunting Trip!  (Read 930 times)

rangerrebew

New Liberal Outrage: Angry that Trump’s Sons Killed a Triceratops on a Hunting Trip!
By Philip Hodges September 18, 2016

Mark Dice has done some pretty ridiculous videos over the years where he tricks really gullible people into believing some outrageous stuff. Often, we’ll comment that Dice must edit out all the people who weren’t duped by his questions. And not only that, he’s putting these poor people on the spot, so it’s not really fair.

I do sympathize with some of those points, but it seems that it doesn’t matter how preposterous Dice can be, people will still fall for it.

This time, he went around his usual spot somewhere in San Diego and asked people their

http://constitution.com/new-liberal-outrage-angry-trumps-sons-killed-triceratops-hunting-trip/
« Last Edit: September 19, 2016, 12:46:01 pm by rangerrebew »

rangerrebew

Offline Frank Cannon

Aren't they endangered?

Offline verga

New Liberal Outrage: Angry that Trump’s Sons Killed a Triceratops on a Hunting Trip!
By Philip Hodges September 18, 2016

Mark Dice has done some pretty ridiculous videos over the years where he tricks really gullible people into believing some outrageous stuff. Often, we’ll comment that Dice must edit out all the people who weren’t duped by his questions. And not only that, he’s putting these poor people on the spot, so it’s not really fair.

I do sympathize with some of those points, but it seems that it doesn’t matter how preposterous Dice can be, people will still fall for it.

This time, he went around his usual spot somewhere in San Diego and asked people their

http://constitution.com/new-liberal-outrage-angry-trumps-sons-killed-triceratops-hunting-trip/
Keep this in mind, people this stupid are allowed to both reproduce and vote. I couldn't take it, I had to share this to my facebook page.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2016, 01:40:48 pm by verga »
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Suppressed

+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn