Author Topic: Trump: “People who warn about radical Islamic terrorism are not Islamophobes”  (Read 635 times)

Offline unknown

Trump: “People who warn about radical Islamic terrorism are not Islamophobes”

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2016/09/trump-people-who-warn-about-radical-islamic-terrorism-are-not-islamophobes

September 17, 2016
Robert Spencer

Trump is challenging the sacred dogmas of the political and media elites in a way no candidate has in decades. That is why he so frightens and enrages them.

{.. snip ..}

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
You're telling me!

Offline TomSea

Tunisia, North African Nation, closed down 80 Radical Mosques; now, that is a Muslim nation and they did that. People are misinformed about the dangers out there.

Offline unknown

Tunisia, North African Nation, closed down 80 Radical Mosques; now, that is a Muslim nation and they did that. People are misinformed about the dangers out there.

I hadn't heard that. Very interesting.

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

HonestJohn

And people who condemn all Muslims are not warning of radical Islamic terrorism.

Offline TomSea

Yeah, and Jimmy Carter and FDR? Er, blocked groups of people because it was constitutional; but that won't stop what progressives say. Carter with Iranians.

But again, I guess that doesn't count.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2016, 09:11:51 pm by TomSea »