Author Topic: Re-Migration! Phony refugees leaving Germany and going home!  (Read 391 times)

rangerrebew

Re-Migration! Phony refugees leaving Germany and going home!
« on: September 18, 2016, 11:24:52 am »
Re-Migration! Phony refugees leaving Germany and going home!

Posted by Ann Corcoran on September 18, 2016

Invasion of Europe news….
angela-merkel

Hmmm! Re-migration! Maybe that will save my political hide!

Frustrated with the bureaucracy and homesick for their own homes and the culture from which they came are two reasons given for scores of supposedly persecuted people heading back to the Middle East.

And, this story reminds me, and makes me wonder how many refugees being foisted on American towns at this very minute and finding themselves trapped in jobs at meatpacking plants paying low wages, are wishing they could go home too!
Re-migration!

I’m still pushing for one reform that Congress could easily make happen and that is to set up a repatriation fund to finance the airfare (and maybe a small bit of start-up money) to help unhappy immigrants leave America and go home! (Are leftwingers and Obama going to want to keep unhappy refugees here? Let’s call their bluff! Is it about humanitarianism or something else?)

https://refugeeresettlementwatch.wordpress.com/2016/09/18/re-migration-phony-refugees-leaving-germany-and-going-home/
« Last Edit: September 18, 2016, 11:25:52 am by rangerrebew »