Author Topic: BIG NEWS=> Former Cruz Texas Chairman Switches to Trump – Tells Stragglers to Get on Board (VIDEO)  (Read 5534 times)

Silver Pines

“To all the Ted Cruz supporters out there, I’m a longtime friend of Ted, I was his campaign chair in Texas. It’s time to come on board.

He could be Ted Cruz himself.  Or my late father.  Or my husband.  Or John the Baptist.

It wouldn't matter a single damn, because I'll never vote for Trump.    :king:

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Truth be told we have no idea how tRump feels about any topic.  He changes his mind as often as a new mother changes her baby's diapers. 

Truth be told, you are willfully ill-informed.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Another of Rick Perry's faithful. What else would one expect? I remember saying on TOS that Perry's crew wasn't to be trusted.

@Bigun, didn't Patrick lead the effort against Mike Lee's proposal at the convention? 
« Last Edit: September 18, 2016, 03:21:38 pm by Sanguine »

Silver Pines

If you don't care to do anything for the right to life; that's your problem. 

You are trying to pigeonhole him by taking quotes out of context; I'd look at the total picture.

Trump Pence has gotten the endorsement of pro-life leaders like Troy Newman, they know their stuff.

If you want to support pro-choicers,  that's your choice, Clinton and Johnson are on the ticket.

@TomSea

Why don't you check out the famous video of Trump saying clearly he would do nothing to stop partial-birth abortion....you know, the practice of driving scissors into the skulls of infants.

Keep telling yourself that something good can come from allying yourself with such a person.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Ronald Reagan signed abortion legislation; pro-abortion legislation.

Trump never did.

Silver Pines

We sure knows how Trump feels about terrorism and secured borders. And Patriotism.

@TomSea

No, we don't.  All we have is a man with a lifetime of liberalism and a history of successful con jobs who said all of the things that appealed to a segment of angry, disenfranchised people.  All we have is words.   Sadly, some feel desperate enough to want to believe him.

Offline TomSea

@TomSea

No, we don't.  All we have is a man with a lifetime of liberalism and a history of successful con jobs who said all of the things that appealed to a segment of angry, disenfranchised people.  All we have is words.   Sadly, some feel desperate enough to want to believe him.

We know we have a pro-lifer on the ticket who has done more than Paul, Cruz, Rubio and Mark Levin combined.  Sadly, some feel desperate enough to abandon innocents. As I said, I will risk erring on the side of life as I did with McCain, with Romney and so on.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2016, 03:11:55 pm by TomSea »

Offline TomSea

We have seen what we got with a "lifelong" Conservative in George Bush,  open borders, Saudi favoritism and Middle East mayhem. Yet, Bush was rated high as a "Conservative".

Silver Pines

Ronald Reagan signed abortion legislation; pro-abortion legislation.

Trump never did.

Is Ronald Reagan running this year?  What he did is irrelevant to this current election.

Again, nothing good can come from allying oneself with a man who would do nothing to stop partial-birth abortion and who supports Planned Parenthood.  Trump has given you no reason to believe he is pro-life; you're projecting onto him the qualities you want to see.

Silver Pines

We know we have a pro-lifer on the ticket

@TomSea

What has he done to make you believe he's pro-life?

His dismissal of partial-birth abortion?

His support for Planned Parenthood?

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Lt. Governor Dan Patrick is a fine man, it's really the Governors and Lieutenant Governors who get things done.

LOL!  Good one, TomSea.

Offline skeeter

There's no faster way to get me to say no thanks than to tell me to 'get on board'.

Offline TomSea

My vote is based on more than what Tejanos may think.

And per pro-life creds, learn the news, lifenews.com , lifesitenews.com , I've been outside of abortion mills in peaceful demonstrations, I know that the Governors, Perry, Walker, Christie, Pence and Kasich have done things, records of actual performance, action, is much higher than the Senators.

Trump has always had some conservative principles versus what people are trying to tar him with.

Bush listened to Neo-Cons, heavy persecution of Christians started during the Bush administration in Iraq; so I get it, Bush wasn't the right Texas Conservative.

Offline unknown

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline Victoria33

As usual Trumpfascists trying to tell others how to vote.

No way. never.
@geronl
@CatherineofAragon
@Oceander
@mystery-ak
@Bigun

This is not BIG NEWS.  That title sounds like Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick has deserted Cruz, smashing him over the head, throwing him under the bus, etc..  Patrick is tied to, as every other Texas Republican official is, to the State Republican Party.  The State Party is naturally endorsing their presidential candidate.

If Patrick didn't endorse Trump, it would cause him to lose favor with the state party and no state official can afford that to happen.  I worked in that state party and know their mindset.  In fact, I have lost contact with someone who is a state party official, due to my not endorsing Trump. 

Patrick endorsing Trump is not news - if he publicly said he would NOT endorse Trump, THAT WOULD BE BIG NEWS.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2016, 03:42:10 pm by Victoria33 »

Offline Right_in_Virginia

This is not BIG NEWS.  .../

Actually, it is pretty big news.  This endorsement furthers and deepens Cruz's political isolation @Victoria33 

Offline Victoria33

Actually, it is pretty big news.  This endorsement furthers and deepens Cruz's political isolation @Victoria33
@Right_in_Virginia
@Oceander
@CatherineofAragon

RIV, All your posts are Bovine Scatology.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2016, 04:30:51 pm by Victoria33 »

Silver Pines

My vote is based on more than what Tejanos may think.

And per pro-life creds, learn the news, lifenews.com , lifesitenews.com , I've been outside of abortion mills in peaceful demonstrations, I know that the Governors, Perry, Walker, Christie, Pence and Kasich have done things, records of actual performance, action, is much higher than the Senators.

Trump has always had some conservative principles versus what people are trying to tar him with.

Bush listened to Neo-Cons, heavy persecution of Christians started during the Bush administration in Iraq; so I get it, Bush wasn't the right Texas Conservative.

@TomSea

What are those conservative principles Trump has always had?  And again, what, aside from his support of Planned Parenthood and dismissal of partial-birth abortion, convinces you that he is pro-life?  I'm trying to get at the concrete facts here and I hope you will provide them.

Also, though you've avoided answering this question before, what is a neo-con?  A few days ago, you linked the term with what you described as Jewish domination of Hollywood.  So, can you tell me who and what they are?

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

You appear to feel that's a good thing.  Why on earth would you feel that way?

Offline TomSea

There was no problem of Cruz and Trump appearing together at that DC rally, was there?

There was no problem with the two being aligned during the campaign either until they turned against each other, was there?

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/bromance-trump-cruz/story?id=36312266
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-34202856

But now, it's different.

I'll save posting more on that or the congenial photos of the two together or that Cruz's position on immigration moved towards Trump's position, Rubio did the same.

Silver Pines

@Right_in_Virginia

Once again we see that "big news" for some Trump supporters consists of anything which serves (in their minds) to diminish Ted Cruz.

They just can't get over the fact that he refuses to bend his knee to their man.  Just.  Cannot.  Get over it.

Offline LMAO

You appear to feel that's a good thing.  Why on earth would you feel that way?

It's less about Cruz with them and more about his ideology. Constitutional, limited government, Conservatives are a threat to Trump's soft statism. Therefore, by extension, are a threat to them.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
It's less about Cruz with them and more about his ideology. Constitutional, limited government, Conservatives are a threat to Trump's soft statism. Therefore, by extension, are a threat to them.

That appears to be the case.  I've resisted believing it, but @Right_in_Virginia may have finally convinced me.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Thanks but I think I'll listen to the this Lt. Dan and his band instead.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9C4PfkxJnyE

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

We sure knows how Trump feels about terrorism and secured borders. And Patriotism.
Who has come out in support of terrorism?  Who has come out against patriotism?
As far as Trump's mythical wall that Mexico will pay for...how long have you dreamed about that and did you believe all the other people who said they were going to build a wall?