Author Topic: Obama Jokes About ISIS On Same Day America Gets Bombed Twice  (Read 689 times)

Offline mrclose

Obama Jokes About ISIS On Same Day America Gets Bombed Twice
« on: September 18, 2016, 08:52:59 pm »

President Barack Obama made a joke with unfortunately bad timing Saturday, quipping that the Islamic State was no big deal compared to his birth certificate, only to have America hit by two separate explosions.

While addressing a dinner held by the Congressional Black Caucus Foundation Saturday night, Obama joked about Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump’s recent declaration that Obama was, in fact, born in America.

“I don’t know about you guys, but I am so relieved that the whole birther thing is over,” Obama said. “I mean, ISIL, North Korea, poverty, climate change, none of those things weighed on my mind like the validity of my birth certificate.”

Unfortunately, at almost the same time Obama made his remarks, the Chelsea neighborhood was rocked by an explosion that injured at least 25 people. New York City Mayor Bill De Blasio said the explosion was “an intentional act,” and authorities reportedly found a second, undetonated pressure cooker device on a nearby street.
http://dailycaller.com/2016/09/18/obama-jokes-about-isis-on-same-day-america-gets-bombed-twice/?utm_campaign=thedcmainpage&utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=Social
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Online mountaineer

Re: Obama Jokes About ISIS On Same Day America Gets Bombed Twice
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2016, 09:44:34 pm »
Of course he'd laugh. It's not his country.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2016, 10:07:58 pm »
Obama is a disgrace. I only hope he leaves office in January- counting the days and hoping he cannot inflict more damage to our Republic
Principles matter. Words matter.

rangerrebew

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2016, 10:01:00 am »
Obama Fundraising Instead Of Giving Statement On NYC, New Jersey Bombings
Photo of Kerry Picket
Kerry Picket
Reporter
6:38 PM 09/18/2016

President Barack Obama has no plans to address the American people regarding the bombings that happened in New York and New Jersey Saturday but will attend a fundraiser for Hillary Clinton in New York on Sunday instead, according to White House pool reports.
Barack Obama makes a toast in honor of Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong in the East Room of the White House (Getty Images)   Barack Obama makes a toast in honor of Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong in the East Room of the White House (Getty Images)

According to a pool report issued at 5:00 p.m. Sunday, a White House official confirmed “that while the President is being briefed” on the matter “as warranted, there is no plan for him to make a statement today (paper or otherwise) on last night’s explosion in New York City.”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/09/18/obama-fundraising-instead-of-giving-statement-on-nyc-new-jersey-bombings/#ixzz4Kh7euCPH