Author Topic: Debate is Trump's big opportunity  (Read 2921 times)

Offline libertybele

Re: Debate is Trump's big opportunity
« Reply #25 on: September 19, 2016, 01:21:08 am »
There is not enough money in the world to get me to watch that freak show.

It ranks right up there with "American Horror Story".
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #26 on: September 19, 2016, 01:26:33 am »
I'm still not so sure that we are going to actually see a debate between the two.  I think there is a possibility that the stress of the debate will take its toll on Hillary's health and she may cancel or Trump may also come up with an excuse as to why he can't debate.

With the way Hitlery looked last night, she may not be able to stand at a podium unless they tie her to it. It is a possibility that something will derail the debate but I really would like to see it. Anything could happen.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #27 on: September 19, 2016, 01:30:43 am »
If he doesn't piss in his pants on stage, the media will declare him the winner.  He's the most ill-prepared candidate for president this country has ever had.

@sinkspur

No way. The media is and has been  in the bag for the Dims since the 60's.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #28 on: September 19, 2016, 01:34:15 am »
With the way Hitlery looked last night, she may not be able to stand at a podium unless they tie her to it. It is a possibility that something will derail the debate but I really would like to see it. Anything could happen.

They should let her sit because of her herpencephalepsy. I mean pneumonia.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #29 on: September 19, 2016, 01:39:12 am »
This is gonna be interesting.

Breathe, Donald, breathe.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #30 on: September 19, 2016, 01:41:33 am »
Hillary, while thoroughly dishonest and corrupt, is well-rehearsed.

By contrast, Trump is an ill-prepared, uninformed clown. 

The best he can hope for is for her to collapse or have some medical episode similar to 911.

He will get ruffled and go way off topic.  She will stay calm and he will look like a fool.  His only hope will be if she has a coughing fit or actually collapses. 

Trump is a horrible debater.  He lost every primary debate despite what the weighted poll at Drudge would have you believe.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #31 on: September 19, 2016, 01:44:29 am »
I have no political hopes for this sorry debate.  It's more of a sporting event.  I do predict Hillary will win mainly because Trump will reveal he knows nothing from time to time when he gets off his memorized speeches, AND MOST SIGNIFICANT, he will lose his cool at least once.

And, unlike in the primary debates, the press will NOT be on his side.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #32 on: September 19, 2016, 02:03:42 am »

Agreed, Hillary is looking pretty rough.  Pneumonia at her age is nothing to ignore, especially if it is secondary to another illness she may have.  If it is true as Wikileaks has reported that she has Parkinson's she should really be in the hospital for a few days.  The timing of this illness and the debates are not on her side.

If you take a look at pictures of her when she first started to campaign till now, stress has taken its toll on her. She has always worn tailored pantsuits and lately she's wearing high neck, long-sleeved, coat or tunic like jackets made of heavy material even in the heat of the summer months.  Kind of odd actually.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Wingnut

« Reply #33 on: September 19, 2016, 02:07:15 am »
Breathe, Donald, breathe.

Run, rabbit, run
Dig that hole, forget the sun,
And when at last the work is done
Don't sit down, it's time to dig another one