Author Topic: Hell toupée! Jimmy Fallon triggers many by playfully mussing up Trump’s hair on Tonight Show [video]  (Read 584 times)

Offline unknown

Hell toupée! Jimmy Fallon triggers many by playfully mussing up Trump’s hair on Tonight Show [video]

http://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2016/09/16/hell-toupee-jimmy-fallon-triggers-many-by-playfully-mussing-up-trumps-hair-on-tonight-show-video/

September 16, 2016
Doug P.

{.. snip .. see URL for video and comments; but trigger warning, this is really gonna upset a lot of people.. }

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline Axel

"The Gutter Rat's going to continue to trash Romney, and Romney's going to tell the country why he should be president.

And Romney is going to win" - Sinkspur's incredible insight into the 2012 election

Offline EtX

• Ready for Trump

Offline Longmire

Just saw a report that tonight when Fallon had hitlery on he had a surgical mask on when she walked out.
Link http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/wow-jimmy-kimmel-dons-surgical-mask-greet-hillary-tonight-show/

I was surprised how quickly she followed Trump onto the JK show, especially since she had just done it a couple of weeks ago.

Offline libertybele

Hell toupée! Jimmy Fallon triggers many by playfully mussing up Trump’s hair on Tonight Show [video]

http://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2016/09/16/hell-toupee-jimmy-fallon-triggers-many-by-playfully-mussing-up-trumps-hair-on-tonight-show-video/

September 16, 2016
Doug P.

{.. snip .. see URL for video and comments; but trigger warning, this is really gonna upset a lot of people.. }

I don't see why people are getting so upset?  Trump allowed it.  It made for great publicity and TV.  His 'hair' has become his trademark.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline unknown

I don't see why people are getting so upset?  Trump allowed it.  It made for great publicity and TV.  His 'hair' has become his trademark.

His 'hair' has become his trademark.

I haven't thought of it this way, but I agree.

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
Hell Toupee was a brilliant Treehouse of Horror episode of the Simpsons.
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️