Author Topic: Trump Hat Sends SJW Into Emotional Nosedive: ‘Hate Speech! Take It Off!’ [VIDEO]  (Read 295 times)

rangerrebew

Trump Hat Sends SJW Into Emotional Nosedive: ‘Hate Speech! Take It Off!’ [VIDEO]
Photo of Christian Datoc
Christian Datoc
Reporter
9:36 AM 09/16/2016

Video of two college students getting in a heated argument over one of Donald Trump’s “Make America Great Again” hats went viral on Thursday.

WATCH:

Oddly enough, the incident took place at Mount Royal University in Canada.

The video starts with a young woman telling a man wearing the MAGA apparell, “you have to take it off.”

Completing this poll entitles you to Daily Caller news updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
“You’re not allowed to share hate language at a university,” she continues.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/09/16/trump-hat-sends-sjw-into-emotional-nosedive-hate-speech-take-it-off-video/#ixzz4KVoAaa1s

Offline bolobaby

This whole debate would have been over with two words from me: F*** off.
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
This whole debate would have been over with two words from me: F*** off.

Would have taken me three.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley