Author Topic: If Trumps Wins, The Clinton’s Go To Jail!  (Read 17307 times)

Oceander

Re: If Trumps Wins, The Clinton’s Go To Jail!
« Reply #50 on: September 18, 2016, 01:58:33 am »
Not satisfied with destroying both the GOP and conservatism, Trump supporters turn their attention to the English language.

The grocer's apostrophe has quite a long history.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #51 on: September 18, 2016, 01:59:22 am »
Everyone who thinks they have too much to lose are that way.

Having one's priorities so far out of whack is another hallmark of a liberal.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #52 on: September 18, 2016, 02:07:56 am »
Having one's priorities so far out of whack is another hallmark of a liberal.

Their priorities are dictated by sound bytes. That is whack. MFUTU
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #53 on: September 18, 2016, 02:12:34 am »
Their priorities are dictated by sound bytes. That is whack. MFUTU

I'm looking forward to seeing their priorities adjusted when either Hillary sends the IRS and BLM goon squads or Trump abandons them once elected  by governing as a full leftist. They will either have to drop the pretend patriotism to avoid admitting they were wrong or in the other case, simply stay inside and off the net to avoid attracting Hillary's attention to their income and property.

Either way America benefits without their influence destroying any attempts at rebuilding the country they destroyed.

Offline unknown

« Reply #54 on: September 18, 2016, 02:19:25 am »

Quote from: unknown on Today at 06:52:04 PM

Yes! Absolutely.

The DEPLORABLES!

I don't hold most of you in such high regard actually. You've never given me a reason to.

Interesting.

So you agree with Hillary. Why doesn't that surprise me!

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #55 on: September 18, 2016, 02:25:07 am »

Interesting.

So you agree with Hillary. Why doesn't that surprise me!

Blind squirrel and all that. Tell me why I should have any respect for people that campaign for documented liberals?

Please. Tell me why ANY conservative should respect any person that works to destroy his core beliefs as a conservative.

Please. Tell me why any actual American should respect those working to destroy their very foundations through liberal policies like touchback amnesty, abortion, homo marriage, land/gun grabbing and the rest of Trump's greatest hits list.

Offline unknown

« Reply #56 on: September 18, 2016, 02:31:39 am »
Blind squirrel and all that. Tell me why I should have any respect for people that campaign for documented liberals?

Please. Tell me why ANY conservative should respect any person that works to destroy his core beliefs as a conservative.

Please. Tell me why any actual American should respect those working to destroy their very foundations through liberal policies like touchback amnesty, abortion, homo marriage, land/gun grabbing and the rest of Trump's greatest hits list.

Is it normal practice for you to beg?

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #57 on: September 18, 2016, 02:37:13 am »
Is it normal practice for you to beg?

It's normal practice for me to show Trump supporters refuse to answer those very simple questions.

So why didn't you?  Will you please answer those questions? I asked nicely twice now.

Offline unknown

« Reply #58 on: September 18, 2016, 02:42:47 am »
It's normal practice for me to show Trump supporters refuse to answer those very simple questions.

So why didn't you?  Will you please answer those questions? I asked nicely twice now.

It is not my normal practice to respond to people when they start a conversation with something similar to: "Jane, you ignorant slut." (And before you and others freak out, this was a classic SNL skit.)

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #59 on: September 18, 2016, 02:43:56 am »
It is not my normal practice to respond to people when they start a conversation with something similar to: "Jane, you ignorant slut." (And before you and others freak out, this was a classic SNL skit.)

Yet you did respond. Just not with an answer.

So why didn't you?  Will you please answer those questions? I asked nicely THREE TIMES now.

Offline unknown

« Reply #60 on: September 18, 2016, 02:46:31 am »
Yet you did respond. Just not with an answer.

So why didn't you?  Will you please answer those questions? I asked nicely THREE TIMES now.

Nicely? Will you apologize for the previous comment you said regarding how you perceive me?

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #61 on: September 18, 2016, 02:54:54 am »
Nicely? Will you apologize for the previous comment you said regarding how you perceive me?

Utterly absurd. I am not about to apologize for thinking the way I do of you and your kind exactly because you continue to reinforce by reasons for seeing you as I do with avoidance of basic questions. So I will ask again for the FOURTH TIME.

So why didn't you?  Will you please answer those questions?

I'll add one. When will you be apologizing to the harm you have done to America with your support of a documented liberal?

Offline musiclady

« Reply #62 on: September 18, 2016, 02:59:28 am »
Utterly absurd. I am not about to apologize for thinking the way I do of you and your kind exactly because you continue to reinforce by reasons for seeing you as I do with avoidance of basic questions. So I will ask again for the FOURTH TIME.

So why didn't you?  Will you please answer those questions?

I'll add one. When will you be apologizing to the harm you have done to America with your support of a documented liberal?

Pearls before swine, Norm.  You're wasting your time with that one.  He specializes in evasion and deceit.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #63 on: September 18, 2016, 03:02:37 am »
Pearls before swine, Norm.  You're wasting your time with that one.  He specializes in evasion and deceit.

Oh I know. I just enjoy him proving it for the lurkers. In all these years they never seem to get that they are doing more damage to themselves and their candidates with their avoidance than I ever could. I don't argue with them to win the argument. I won by being a conservative. I do it to watch them hurt their chances at victory.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #64 on: September 18, 2016, 03:06:21 am »
Oh I know. I just enjoy him proving it for the lurkers. In all these years they never seem to get that they are doing more damage to themselves and their candidates with their avoidance than I ever could. I don't argue with them to win the argument. I won by being a conservative. I do it to watch them hurt their chances at victory.

I figured you knew.

And if they were bright enough, they'd realize that their very bad behavior turns far more people away from Trump than it attracts.

They are the best advertisements for voting for neither Trump nor Clinton on the internet.

And yes, you always win by being Conservative, because it's the right way to be.   :patriot:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #65 on: September 18, 2016, 03:26:20 am »
I figured you knew.

And if they were bright enough, they'd realize that their very bad behavior turns far more people away from Trump than it attracts.

They are the best advertisements for voting for neither Trump nor Clinton on the internet.

And yes, you always win by being Conservative, because it's the right way to be.   :patriot:

Conservatism is the greatest feeling in the world. We may not always be perfect or even right. But we never once wake up in the morning and have to lie to ourselves and everyone around us about who we are and what we believe in. We never have to make excuses or tie ourselves in knots to avoid admitting when we are wrong or justifying what we believe in. Because what we believe in doesn't change because some reality star decides to run for office. And it doesn't change so we can be popular on a web forum.

Offline Vulcan

« Reply #66 on: September 18, 2016, 03:26:43 am »
Just read their posts or listen to them talk in real life. A lot of them I have encountered wouldn't sound out of place in a remake of Deliverance. And I don't mean southern hillbilly rednecks. I mean the supposedly highly educated types.

@Norm Lenhart

Insipid posts of clueless cant are pervasive in the Trump cabal.

And we're supposed to be swayed?

I never will be, and I will never vote for a New York liberal -- either of them.

Offline unknown

« Reply #67 on: September 18, 2016, 03:42:20 am »

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #68 on: September 18, 2016, 03:45:36 am »

Thanks for continually reinforcing my opinion of you and your fellows. I really do appreciate having my observations confirmed as accurate. And I say that in complete honesty.

Offline unknown

« Reply #69 on: September 18, 2016, 03:49:23 am »
Thanks for continually reinforcing my opinion of you and your fellows. I really do appreciate having my observations confirmed as accurate. And I say that in complete honesty.

:beer:

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #70 on: September 18, 2016, 03:50:49 am »
Generally, when I want to get away from reality, I fire up Skyrim or Fallout 4 on the Vive. However, I find more and more every trip into VR that the computer generated, scripted AI characters I encounter have a better grasp of reality than most of the Trump supporters I have encountered in the real world.

@Norm Lenhart
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #71 on: September 18, 2016, 03:57:58 am »

@Norm Lenhart
I knew there was a reason I found the guards annoying as hell.

BTW, there's a Trump character mod for Fallout 4.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0i90-arfyE

HonestJohn

« Reply #72 on: September 18, 2016, 03:59:52 am »
Interesting analysis, John.  I agree that there are those who consider themselves conservative, but are not in the American sense of the word, and perhaps they are the ones who are supporting Trump, believing themselves to be Conservative.

However, the problem for me is that they are quite liberal no matter what they think of themselves.  They are, as you say, nationalists and desire ethnic purity, but they are not even familiar with what's in the Constitution..... the document that has made America great.

Add to that the fact that these Euro-ethnicists are hanging around here calling American Conservatives liberals, and they know that is an outright lie.

Bottom line is, Trump is a liberal.  He is a Democrat, who is ideologically indistinguishable from Hillary Clinton.

The "other" group who loves the guy are supporting a candidate, who by ANY definition, is a leftist.

The crux of the matter with the Constitution is that the 'Euro-Conservative' cannot stand the ideals for which it stands.  For the Constitution embodies the lofty values of the Enlightenment period in history.  Those values being freedom of religion, speech, press, assembly, and markets... all based on the concept that the individual is more important than the group/ethnicity/state.

And to those Euro-Conservatives, we are liberals.  For at the time of the Enlightenment, our founding fathers were very liberal in comparison to the rest of Europe.  Hence why American conservatism is, in essence, Classic liberalism.

We view them as liberal because in the modern American political discourse, it's been modern liberalism that has lumped people into ethnic groups, expecting people to vote with their group affiliation.  Which is exactly the same as the 'Euro-conservative', just with differing goals.

---

I used to call them 'anti-liberals', as they loved the government and its power just as much as any liberal... but only wanted it under *their* control.  In essence, a liberal with a polar opposite political 'charge'.

It's been this election that's shown me that they are adamant in the belief that theirs is the 'one, true, holy conservatism'.  And that they despise our fundamental American values of individualism and freedom. 

The clue was the birthright citizenship issue, in which an "American" was shown to be, in their view, an ethnicity based in blood that could *NOT* be granted to just anyone born within the territory of America.  And it was further confirmed when Trump stated that Judge Curiel, born in America and an American citizen... was not an American at all, due to his ethnicity.

Trumps supporters were in religious ecstasy over his proclamation.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #73 on: September 18, 2016, 04:11:38 am »
What a GREAT thread!  One of the best I've seen in all my time at TBR and I missed it!

I hereby nominate the following as post of the decade!  ABSOLUTELY nailed it!

I've come to the conclusion that there are two rough groups that both claim to be 'conservative', but which have radically differing ideals of that it means.

The first is the old American notion of conservative, that being in the vein of our founding fathers - who were what is now considered the "Classic Liberal".

IE: a political ideology that values the freedom of individuals — including the freedom of religion, speech, press, assembly, and markets — as well as limited government. (It developed in 18th-century Europe and drew on the economic writings of Adam Smith and the growing notion of social progress.)

Whereas the second group generally believes in the modern European notion of conservatism.

IE: a political ideology focused mainly on national interests and upholding cultural/ethnic identity.  These generally reject notions of individualism, liberalism, and egalitarianism.

---

These two are, in my view, diametrically opposed... yet reside in one party.  No matter what happens in November, the Republican party will shrink greatly.  For the two cannot coexist anymore.

If Trump wins, look for a modest uptick in the Democrat rolls, as they are not polar opposes to the American conservative (ie: classic liberal). 

If Hillary wins, the Euro-conservatives will be pushed back into the wilderness.  Registered Republicans will decrease with an uptick in Independents.  For the Euro-conservative cannot deal with Democrats as they cannot tolerate those not of own ethnic/racial/religious group.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #74 on: September 18, 2016, 04:15:31 am »
BTW, there's a Trump character mod for Fallout 4.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0i90-arfyE

Hilarious and scary.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn