Author Topic: If Trumps Wins, The Clinton’s Go To Jail!  (Read 17310 times)

Offline RoosGirl

Re: If Trumps Wins, The Clinton’s Go To Jail!
« Reply #150 on: September 22, 2016, 08:58:06 pm »
I suppose it's possible. After 5 years of playing Skyrim, having Lydia and Ionia in their capacity as housecarls hasn't left me diminished.

I had imagined a little jig, but I hear your hornpipe is legendary. 

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #151 on: September 22, 2016, 09:04:29 pm »
I had imagined a little jig, but I hear your hornpipe is legendary.

I used to be an adventurer, like you. But then I hung an arrow to the knee.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #152 on: September 23, 2016, 12:33:10 am »
I used to be an adventurer, like you. But then I hung an arrow to the knee.

The arrow is a lie.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #153 on: September 23, 2016, 12:36:38 am »
The arrow is a lie.

Not in a world filled with talking dragons it isn't!

And if people can believe in this one that Trump is a 'Reagan conserative' and say it with a straight face, I think knee length arrows are a somewhat smaller 'idealized view' of the situation.

Offline RoosGirl

Offline aligncare

« Reply #155 on: September 26, 2016, 08:13:04 pm »

You people have got nothing. #NeverTrump is #NeverRight

Talk to me tomorrow morning...

Offline Doug Loss

• Proud Tennessean
« Reply #156 on: September 26, 2016, 09:02:08 pm »

No.  There's no talking to you, as you refuse to actually listen to what we say.
My political philosophy:

1) I'm not bothering anybody.
2) It's none of your business.
3) Leave me alone!

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #157 on: October 03, 2016, 03:51:35 am »

============================

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #158 on: October 03, 2016, 03:55:59 am »
============================

Oh, never her a$$, either.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline unknown

« Reply #159 on: October 03, 2016, 04:13:53 am »
No.  There's no talking to you, as you refuse to actually listen to what we say.

If #Nevertrump had anything worth listening to then maybe there wouldn't be a refusal. But something like, Trump is just, well he's so mean. Yea, that just doesn't cut it. Except, maybe with the #Nevertrump snowflakes, they can get in a circle and give each other a group hug and emote.

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #160 on: October 03, 2016, 04:57:52 am »
If #Nevertrump had anything worth listening to then maybe there wouldn't be a refusal. But something like, Trump is just, well he's so mean. Yea, that just doesn't cut it. Except, maybe with the #Nevertrump snowflakes, they can get in a circle and give each other a group hug and emote.
:silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:

Nine 'sillies'........ A NEW RECORD!!!!

Is that shallow attempt at an emotional attack just a measure of your being, or a measure of how little you understand Trump, Principle, or the people who will not vote for that lying, scamming, flip flopping egomanic?

Frankly, unless you have something of real substance to indicate Trump is any better than we have characterized him, I really don't give a flying bleep what you "think". It is obvious your thinking process is flawed.

Now go snivel to the mods like a good little snowflake, and tell 'em how mean the nasty #nevertrump was.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #161 on: October 03, 2016, 05:03:57 am »
If #Nevertrump had anything worth listening to then maybe there wouldn't be a refusal.

Then what are you doing on this board then responding to NeverTrump's posts and spamming a board of majority NeverTrump with pro-Trump propaganda and nonsense?

If we have nothing worth listening to, then the obvious answer is that you are just here to troll, stick your finger in our eyes, flick us upside the head and castigate with the usual Trumpish insults we have come to expect from the likes of you.

IOWs, you're a pathetic bully just like your political messiah, intent on inflicting your own self importance upon people who do not like you, or your prince.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline unknown

« Reply #162 on: October 03, 2016, 05:07:20 am »
:silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:

Nine 'sillies'........ A NEW RECORD!!!!

Is that shallow attempt at an emotional attack just a measure of your being, or a measure of how little you understand Trump, Principle, or the people who will not vote for that lying, scamming, flip flopping egomanic?

Frankly, unless you have something of real substance to indicate Trump is any better than we have characterized him, I really don't give a flying bleep what you "think". It is obvious your thinking process is flawed.

Now go snivel to the mods like a good little snowflake, and tell 'em how mean the nasty #nevertrump was.

I will see your nine little sillies and raise you one big sillie!

:bigsilly:

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #163 on: October 03, 2016, 02:03:13 pm »
I will see your nine little sillies and raise you one big sillie!

:bigsilly:
Well I'll see your big silly and raise you two Nyah,nyah, Nyah-nyah-nyahs :bigsilly:  :tongue2::tongue2:

C S Lewis