Author Topic: Germany torn apart: Mob of 100 neo-Nazis in vicious brawl with 20 asylum seekers who goaded them into violence in latest example of how Merkel's open-door policy is dividing the country  (Read 367 times)

rangerrebew

Germany torn apart: Mob of 100 neo-Nazis in vicious brawl with 20 asylum seekers who goaded them into violence in latest example of how Merkel's open-door policy is dividing the country

About 100 far-right men and women attacked some 20 asylum seekers
    The night of violence unfolded in the east German town of Buatzen
    Police reportedly pelted with bottles by migrants they were protecting
    Neo-Nazis are said to have chanted 'Bautzen for the Germans' during clash

By Allan Hall In Berlin for MailOnline

Published: 03:21 EST, 15 September 2016 | Updated: 14:41 EST, 15 September 2016

Refugees and neo-Nazis battled it out on the streets of an east German town on Wednesday night with police fighting to save the migrants outnumbered five to one.

But police said the asylum seekers started the confrontation - and later hurled bottles at the police trying to save them from a beating.

About 100 far-right men and women attacked some 20 asylum seekers in the town of Bautzen after the migrants taunted them. Video footage shows chaotic scenes as fighting breaks out in the German town.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3790605/Mob-100-neo-Nazis-vicious-street-fight-migrants-German-riot-police-pelted-bottles-asylum-seekers-protecting.html#ixzz4KPTilzwU
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Hmmm, I wonder what the determining factor was for these Germans to be classified as far-right, was it the fact that they decided not to bend over like little boys in a muslim whorehouse for the hate mongers?

Offline kidd

Hmmm, I wonder what the determining factor was for these Germans to be classified as far-right, was it the fact that they decided not to bend over like little boys in a muslim whorehouse for the hate mongers?
Exactly.