Author Topic: Ohio: Police Fatally Shoot 13-Year-Old; BB Gun Found at Scene  (Read 541 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Ohio: Police Fatally Shoot 13-Year-Old; BB Gun Found at Scene
« on: September 15, 2016, 02:54:26 pm »
Police Fatally Shoot 13-Year-Old; BB Gun Found at Scene

A police officer fatally shot a 13-year-old he was trying to detain following reports of an armed robbery, according to officials in Columbus, Ohio.

Authorities identified as the boy as Tyree King. The Columbus Division of Police said in a statement that King "pulled a gun from his waistband" when officers attempted to take him and another male into custody Wednesday night.

Following the shooting, police said investigators recovered a BB gun with an attached laser sight from the scene.

Police were called to a report of a group of people — including one armed with a gun — demanding money at 7:42 p.m. ET.

Officers arriving at the scene saw three people matching the suspects' descriptions around a block away. However, when they attempted to speak with them, two of the males ran away, according to the police statement.

Read More At: http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/police-fatally-shoot-13-year-old-bb-gun-found-at-scene/ar-BBwbhTj?OCID=ansmsnnews11

Offline mountaineer

Re: Ohio: Police Fatally Shoot 13-Year-Old; BB Gun Found at Scene
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2016, 04:04:21 pm »
Sounds more than justifiable, not that it will matter to the inevitable protesters.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Just_Victor

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2016, 07:17:23 pm »
Authorities identified as the boy as Tyree King.

Is that an Amish name?   :whistle:
If all I want is a warm feeling, I should just wet my pants.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2016, 09:53:52 pm »
Is that an Amish name?   :whistle:
Let's leave that on FR please please please please. It had it's day now let's bury it.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour