Author Topic: Armed militia storm council meeting after right-wing anger over Muslim plan for mosque  (Read 454 times)

Offline unknown

Armed militia storm council meeting after right-wing anger over Muslim plan for mosque

PLANS to build a mosque and Islamic school in a small town in America have been thrown into disarray after a gang of angry citizens stormed a meeting with guns.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/710624/US-town-armed-militia-group-Muslim-mosque-Georgia

Oli Smith
Sep 14, 2016

Local armed militia in a small US town forced a council meeting to be cancelled following growing security concerns over their presence.

The violent group of right-wing protesters carried guns into a local square to demonstrate against "the presence of Muslims" in the country

The meeting, which was expected to lift a ban on new places of worship, was called off amid growing tensions in Newton County, Georgia.

{.. snip ..}

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Sounds good to me.

Folks, if you want to stop islam's putsch in The West, incidents like this are exactly what's needed. On a much broader scale.

So go ahead… call me an islamophobe, a xenophobe, a bigot, or… whatever.
Water off the duck's back...

Offline Axeslinger

Sounds good to me.

Folks, if you want to stop islam's putsch in The West, incidents like this are exactly what's needed. On a much broader scale.

So go ahead… call me an islamophobe, a xenophobe, a bigot, or… whatever.
Water off the duck's back...

At this meeting, they should have shown up with a contract for the muzzies to sign that said something to the effect of: 

"Given that Muslims practice taqiyya, lying to infidels if it advances the cause of Islam, we agree to the immediate seizure of this mosque and all its associated properties, buildings etc if at any time it is found that the teaching or support of sharia law in any of its forms is or has been advocated in any way."

Then watch the frickin rats scurry
« Last Edit: September 15, 2016, 10:29:02 am by Axeslinger »
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson

Offline unknown

At this meeting, they should have shown up with a contract for the muzzies to sign that said something to the effect of: 

"Given that Muslims practice taqiyya, lying to infidels if it advances the cause of Islam, we agree to the immediate seizure of this mosque and all its associated properties, buildings etc if at any time it is found that the teaching or support of sharia law in any of its forms is or has been advocated in any way."

Then watch the frickin rats scurry

I am in total agreement with making all muslim's take an oath similar to what you list above. I would also add to the oath that the individuals would be deported!! Support of Sharia is actively subverting the US and has to be treated as such!

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
How can this be solved by increasing liberty and freedom?

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
"Violent"???  Did the aforementioned militia engage in violence of any kind?

No, they simply gathered in the town square while exercising their 2nd Amendment rights.

"Stormed"???  I'll bet they just sauntered into the square while armed.

FU Oli Smith and Express UK...go back to licking islam's feet while bowing to your new overlords.
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.