Author Topic: Not Good: Trump Considering Billionaire Social Justice Warrior for Supreme Court  (Read 2757 times)

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Why all the Trump bashing this close to the election? Trump has been on his A game.  Saw parts of his New York economic club talk- he was terrific. 

Hope Trump wins this out.  If he is half as bad as folks here think he is, the media and establishment will destroy him.

He is at least 3/4 as bad as I think he is and that's way scary for me.  I am afraid that Hillary's obvious flaws and poor health will be good for Trump.

How can you think that the media can destroy a man who is so self-centered, narcissistic and out of touch.  He will just blame the messenger.  And his followers believe nothing negative about him in a sick sort of worshipful way.

He literally terrifies me and I pray he will never be president.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
@mystery-ak

I agree it is made up.  I looked up this guy and he is a lawyer but never been a judge.  He would never get confirmed by the senate.

So some people actually believe that no former experience as a judge would prevent Trump from nominating a person he liked?  Weird.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Norm Lenhart

Partly. But mostly it's a 'negotiation'. He'll trial balloon a bunch of leftists, then come in to close with a centrist and all his minions will praise him for the 'conservative' choice he made. It's painfully obvious.

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
Partly. But mostly it's a 'negotiation'. He'll trial balloon a bunch of leftists, then come in to close with a centrist and all his minions will praise him for the 'conservative' choice he made. It's painfully obvious.

Yup.