Author Topic: Levin: Conservatism Can’t ‘Fail,’ It’s Eternal Truths  (Read 487 times)

Offline unknown

Levin: Conservatism Can’t ‘Fail,’ It’s Eternal Truths
« on: September 14, 2016, 11:26:09 pm »

Levin: Conservatism Can’t ‘Fail,’ It’s Eternal Truths

http://www.dailywire.com/news/9151/levin-conservatism-cant-fail-its-eternal-truths-hank-berrien

Hank Berrien
September 14, 2016

On Tuesday, radio host Mark Levin extemporized that no matter what happens in the election to come, conservatism’s eternal truths will survive, arguing that although conservatives were "dispirited" by current events, ultimately their philosophy would prevail. He began:

From there, Levin segued into his decision to vote for Donald Trump, then reached his central point about conservatism:

{.. snip ..}

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline unknown

Re: Levin: Conservatism Can’t ‘Fail,’ It’s Eternal Truths
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2016, 11:26:58 pm »

PRIMER: Mark Levin reminds us what conservatism really is and why it is CRUCIAL to liberty

http://therightscoop.com/primer-mark-levin-reminds-us-what-conservatism-really-is-and-why-it-is-crucial-to-liberty/

Sep. 13, 2016
The Right Scoop

In an election cycle where so many who were thought to be conservative have abandoned conservatism for dangerous ideologies, MarK Levin takes a moment to remind us of what conservatism really is and why those who claim it’s already been tried and failed really have no idea what they are talking about:

{.. snip ..}

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline unknown

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2016, 11:27:25 pm »

Mark Levin

"I have explained why I am voting for Donald Trump."

Offline unknown

« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2016, 11:28:09 pm »

When Levin announced he was going to vote for Trump, he said something very interesting.

"I'm going to wind up voting for Donald Trump on Election Day. I take no responsibility for the dumb things he says," Levin told his radio audience.

Offline Rivergirl

« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2016, 11:31:35 pm »
Levin is part of the problem, rather than part of the solution.   Hope he enjoys lying in the bed of his making.  No doubt he and the rest of the pom pom gals will be laughing at us.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2016, 11:52:43 pm »

When Levin announced he was going to vote for Trump, he said something very interesting.

And very incorrect.
Yes Mark.you do. you are helping elect him. You are as liberal as any other person that tries electing a liberal.

Conservatiism, which you abandoned to keep your show on the air, will likely do fine without the liberals that trashed you a week ago that now suddenly don't want your head on a pike.

Edit: Without YOU and all the liberals that suddenly don't want your head on a pike.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2016, 11:57:11 pm by Norm Lenhart »

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2016, 11:59:06 pm »
Levin is part of the problem, rather than part of the solution.   Hope he enjoys lying in the bed of his making.  No doubt he and the rest of the pom pom gals will be laughing at us.

Let them laugh. We know, and the facts of history show, we are right. When the books are written, history will show that Trump's minions were responsible for the chaos that is coming.