Author Topic: LinkedIn cofounder pledges to donate up to $5 million if Trump releases tax returns  (Read 401 times)

Offline NavyCanDo

Reid Hoffman, the cofounder and executive chairman of LinkedIn pledged on Monday to donate up to $5 million to veterans organizations if Donald Trump releases his tax returns before the final presidential debate.

The pledge follows a crowdfunding campaign launched late last week by Peter Kiernan, a Marine, to raise $1 million and donate the money to ten veterans group if Trump releases his tax returns by October 19.

"Trump claims to love veterans, and so we're asking him to put his money where his mouth is," Kiernan wrote on the crowfunding page. "These ten groups all support causes that I personally believe in and best identify with the current generation of millennial veterans."

excerpt.
http://money.cnn.com/2016/09/12/technology/linkedin-reid-hoffman-trump-taxes/
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline NavyCanDo

Trump claiming that he can't because he is being audited has never stood the smell test.  It's going to come back to bite him sooner or later. Later may be here.

Trump made the same sort of bet in 2012 if Obama could produce his college records, so what is good for the goose..........
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline Longmire

Make it $5,000,000 per page and we'll talk.  ^-^

Offline Vulcan

Trump claiming that he can't because he is being audited has never stood the smell test. 

Not even close, not since he said this:

'I'll release my tax returns immediately if Hillary releases her deleted emails."