Author Topic: Hillary Clinton's New Book Only Sold 2,192 Copies  (Read 857 times)

rangerrebew

Hillary Clinton's New Book Only Sold 2,192 Copies
« on: September 16, 2016, 12:09:04 pm »
Hillary Clinton's New Book Only Sold 2,192 Copies
September 15, 2016
Daniel Greenfield
AddThis Sharing Buttons
Share to Facebook123Share to TwitterShare to More53Share to Print

Hillary Clinton's last book lost $10 million for its publisher. The public had pretty clearly stated its disinterest in books by Hillary. Yet her people decided to roll out Stronger Together, a campaign book whose experience can be duplicated by listening to any random Hillary speech.

And no one wants it. Correction, 2,192 people wanted it.

http://www.frontpagemag.com/point/264193/hillary-clintons-new-book-only-sold-2192-copies-daniel-greenfield
« Last Edit: September 16, 2016, 12:09:40 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Re: Hillary Clinton's New Book Only Sold 2,192 Copies
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2016, 12:14:14 pm »
Hillary's "deplorables" speech has exposed "Stronger Together" as a cynical lie.   She's as much motivated by hate and division as Trump is.

This is truly a disgusting choice we face as voters this year.   The mendacity is appalling.

Anyone with a conscience and a thinking brain should consider pulling the lever for Johnson/Weld.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2016, 12:42:58 pm »
Hillary's "deplorables" speech has exposed "Stronger Together" as a cynical lie.   She's as much motivated by hate and division as Trump is.

This is truly a disgusting choice we face as voters this year.   The mendacity is appalling.

Anyone with a conscience and a thinking brain should consider pulling the lever for Johnson/Weld.

No, I won't vote for baby killers like Johnson Weld, I urge others not to either.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2016, 12:45:47 pm »
I'll take Newt Gingrich's words that Trump is like Thatcher and Churchill; rather than the usual anti-Trumper hate statements. The man is very close to being poised to winning the election. That means millions.

"Anyone with a conscience and a thinking brain should consider pulling the lever for Johnson/Weld."

As usual, the unwashed masses are tarred with this kind of speech.

I don't care to be redundant but classifying all of a kind of people as being a certain way is textbook bigotry.

It's time to really show what statements like this mean, when there is a chance if Trump were to win he'd be polling at 70 million Americans; saying all of these people  lack conscience and a thinking brain" is beyond the pale.

While at the same time, a Johnson Weld ticket, if the last time is a reflection of this election, may not be getting anything more than 3 million votes out of a nation of 300,000,000.

As usual, some thread not even about Trump sees something pretty disgraceful said.

I've got a conscience, that's why I won't be voting for blacks being aborted 5 times than whites, for abortion-supporting politicians.

If one is in New Jersey, for whatever critical one can say about Chris Christie, per the right to life, he has done rather well.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2016, 01:01:17 pm by TomSea »

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2016, 04:49:34 pm »
No, I won't vote for baby killers like Johnson Weld, I urge others not to either.

If you think Donald Trump gives a rat's ass about the unborn, then you're even more naïve than I've assumed you are.   

Johnson and Weld exude honesty and integrity.  They are running on a platform of limited, Constitutional government.  And they have far more experience at governing than Clinton and Trump combined.

Offline kidd

« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2016, 05:16:33 pm »

No way. I'm voting for Castle.
Johnson, by his own words, is in 80% agreement with Clinton (without her lies, of course)

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2016, 05:20:01 pm »
No way. I'm voting for Castle.
Johnson, by his own words, is in 80% agreement with Clinton (without her lies, of course)

As long as you're not voting for Trump, then solid!   Castle's not my cup of tea,  but I respect your position.