Author Topic: Germany Readies Internal War On Terror: More Large Scale Attacks "Conceivable, Even Probable"  (Read 416 times)

Offline unknown

Germany Readies Internal War On Terror: More Large Scale Attacks "Conceivable, Even Probable"

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-14/germany-readies-internal-war-terror-more-large-scale-attacks-conceivable-even-probab

Tyler Durden
Sep 14, 2016

SHTFPlan.com's Mac Slavo notes...

Something has been building within for the German people. With their declaration that all citizens should prepare by storing up food and water for an extended period, and the attempt to allow internal military policing, it is clear that the nation – outwardly welcoming refugees – is deeply concerned about the social unrest it has been causing.

Fear and unease have accompanied panic, as self-defense tools have been flying off the shelves, and natives have become increasingly vigilant against the violent and unfriendly element among the refugees. Everyone is watching for the next terror attack, as blowback continues to rule the day.

As The Daily Sheeple's Joshua Krause explains that The Germans Are Clearly Preparing for a War on Their Own Soil

There have been several alarming developments in Germany over the past few weeks. For the first time since the end of the Cold War, the German government has told its citizens to begin stockpiling food and water. And not long after announcing that, the government suggested that they may bring back the draft, which was abolished in 2011 after it was deemed to be archaic and unnecessary.

{.. snip ..}

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline unknown

The Germans Are Clearly Preparing for a War on Their Own Soil

- stockpiling food and water
- bring back the draft

Obviously, Germany is preparing for something big and messy on their own soil. The only question that remains, is will their society prevail after it’s all said and done?

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
One for the history books.

I cannot think of another example of a country wilfully and actively importing en-mass who were at the time of importation loudly and publicly declaring themselves to be open enemies of the country welcoming them in.

And then afterwards they are forced to conduct an intenal war to defend themselves against the very invaders they brought to live amidst them.

If this makes any sense to anyone, please explain. And no Liberals please, because Liberals are obviously insane so they do not count.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline flowers

One for the history books.

I cannot think of another example of a country wilfully and actively importing en-mass who were at the time of importation loudly and publicly declaring themselves to be open enemies of the country welcoming them in.

And then afterwards they are forced to conduct an intenal war to defend themselves against the very invaders they brought to live amidst them.

If this makes any sense to anyone, please explain. And no Liberals please, because Liberals are obviously insane so they do not count.

It makes no sense. 

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
Europe was sold an image of women and children escaping death. Children drowning trying to get to safety and the public bought it.
The same thing happened in my hometown with Vietnamese refugees. The pictures sold to us were of women and children. In reality, they turned out to be men coming to get jobs. Within 2 years, the churches that brought them over were asking for money to help them get settled. The money was actually for lawyers to get the men out of DUI's and other legal problems. It seems they couldn't grasp the finer aspects of obeying the law or getting car insurance or having a license. One of them hit my wife's car. The cop told her to just forget it happened. Nothing would ever come of it and the church would attack her.
Countdown to Resignation