Author Topic: Kentucky Governor suggests 'blood will be shed' if Hillary Clinton wins the presidency  (Read 2728 times)

geronl

Did I sound like I was berating you?   I thought I was just explaining why Trump is popular among the people who like him,  and I don't recall saying anything in regards to people who don't like him.   

They like him because he is a liberal horn-dog pervert

You exaggerate.   If the "revolution" is going to guillotine anyone,  it's going to be the Liberal enablers of our runaway government.   

You mean the ones Trump has supported and endorsed for decades and even during this campaign... No, they hate conservatives.

Yup,  and what is making people furious is discovering that more than half of our Republican "representatives"  are in the same social club.   THEY HAVE BEEN LYING TO US ABOUT WHAT THEY BELIEVE.

Trump has always been in that club

Now I know he has been a lifelong Liberal Democrat,   but saying he's to the left of Bush is  just mean. 

This week his positions being announced are to the left of Hillary.

You know,  you would be a lot more convincing in this line of argument if it weren't for the fact that you keep ignoring how horrible Hillary would be.   No matter what Trump may do,  it cannot reach the depths of depravity from which Hillary's position is a given.   

They are too similar to really make much difference.

Again,  we know Hillary hates us with a passion  and  that she has already abused government power in an effort to attack and destroy us.   She will come at us with a fanatic zeal and a passionate hatred.   Trump has no reason to even bother us,  especially if he wins the election on the basis of conservative votes.   Why would he attack his base of support?   

The hatred for conservatives from the Trump side are much more visceral and heated. He and his have vowed revenge on those conservatives and Republicans who don't bend their knee and do fellatio.

What is wrong with your ability to recognize the massive difference in threat level between these two people?

There is no real difference except one would be a liberal NY President that galvanizes GOP opposition and a liberal NY President who pulls the GOP farther and farther to the left.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready

Did I sound like I was berating you?   I thought I was just explaining why Trump is popular among the people who like him,  and I don't recall saying anything in regards to people who don't like him. 

Sorry.  We're a bit trigger-happy with the constant siren song of 'if we don't vote for Trump - we're supporting Hillary' and all the variations of that theme.

If the "revolution" is going to guillotine anyone,  it's going to be the Liberal enablers of our runaway government.   

Not according to most of the rabid Trump Militants I read on other sites and social media.  While their hatred of Hillary is self-evident, their targets for promised violence are specifically Cruz supporters and other principled conservatives they have deemed 'Traitors'.  I do not hear them threatening to kill Hillary voters for committing treason with their vote.  Just those of us who either were or currently are Conservative Republicans.

Of course it is disconcerting that I have not received any threats from Hillary's supporters - where one would expect no regard for liberty of one's conscience. But I have definitely  received it from the Trump bunch who apparently threw out the window not just Conservative principles - but even the liberty to exercise our vote the way we deem fit to us.

Yup,  and what is making people furious is discovering that more than half of our Republican "representatives"  are in the same social club.   THEY HAVE BEEN LYING TO US ABOUT WHAT THEY BELIEVE.

Exactly.  And when they got behind a NYC Liberal Democrat to run behind as their standard-bearer after repeated injuries to Conservatives inflicted by their Establishment leadership - many of us decided it was time to finally go Third Party.  Let the GOP die as it deserves to die.

Stop saying "Your boy Trump."   I was/am a Cruz supporter,  and I am quite annoyed that conservatives bought the Trump carny act hook line and sinker.

Bad habit learned by the constant attacks of the Trump militant. 

Now I know he has been a lifelong Liberal Democrat,   but saying he's to the left of Bush is  just mean.

Trump's fruits do the talking, it has nothing to do with being 'mean'.

You know,  you would be a lot more convincing in this line of argument if it weren't for the fact that you keep ignoring how horrible Hillary would be.   No matter what Trump may do,  it cannot reach the depths of depravity from which Hillary's position is a given.   

WE KNOW what Hillary is.  Better for an enemy of the Constitution to be one that we can clearly oppose, and with whom we are not responsible for.  NO ONE can buy an argument that Hillary represents the 'new' Conservatism. 

Trump on the other hand….

Why do you think Limbaugh is busy carrying water for Trump by now saying that Trump's big government ideas are what the country wants and others like Hannity argue that big government statism is Trump "conservatism'.

Trump killed every viable Conservative opponent to Hillary, now he and his supporters are busy remaking Conservatism to fit into his NY Liberal Democrat image.  Hillary doesn't have that power or ability.  Trump will and has likely KILLED Conservatism in terms of national relevance for all time.

Again,  we know Hillary hates us with a passion  and  that she has already abused government power in an effort to attack and destroy us.

She can try.  We fully except it from her.  We will wait for her and her mobs to make that last mistake.

Trump has no reason to even bother us,  especially if he wins the election on the basis of conservative votes.   Why would he attack his base of support?   

Because we will not kiss his ring, or dare call him out on liberal/Leftist policies and positions.  He has proven his public vindictiveness.

Hillary,  on the other hand,  is a psychotic hate-witch who loathes everything we believe in and  relishes the thought of unleashing the federal power against us.   (AND SHE HAS ALREADY DONE THIS BEFORE!) What is wrong with your ability to recognize the massive difference in threat level between these two people?

Simple.  I see Trump as inherently more dangerous to my liberties in the short term given the actions of his rabid fanatical supporters.  Hillary, I fully expect what we have already endured.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2016, 12:50:57 am by INVAR »
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
“I want us to be able to fight ideologically, mentally, spiritually, economically, so that we don’t have to do it physically,” Mr Bevin, a Republican, told an audience of social conservatives at the Values Voter Summit in Washington DC on Saturday. “But that may, in fact, be the case.”

Can't really disagree with his comments.

A truth that should be swept under the rug...?